Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

140 Posts | Latest reply on 22/10/2011 20:30:50 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks to everyone who attended. It was great to see some who I met at Kiss, and to meet some new folks as well. I think, although a little cold, we were lucky with the weather, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Got to love the licensing hours in the Fens; lol. Speaking to Anthea at the pub this morning, she's really pleased and says we're a great bunch, and we're welcome back anytime. So, same time next year then peoples, and a note to Pilly Tart, if you get there before me next year keep me a seat under the patio heater; lol. Note to self, remember shot gun for the cockerals. Once again, thanks to everyone who made this a great weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Got to agree hon

Tho we did not get to camp cos of my foot ut was great to catch up with everyone over the weekend, and just as great to meet for the first time, with people I chat to on here all the time.

We are not home yet but will post the pics when we are so get tagging.

Sandi sorry I missed you I came in and could not get to you by the time I got back in again you had gone :-(

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Glad you enjoyed it Shell, and Sandi, didn't know you were there until after you'd gone so sorry I missed you. Photos are uploaded. I couldn't be bothered to edit them so they're as they came out of the camera.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great pics LOL There are also some dodgy ones with some Durex Shocked

I wont ask why someone had taken loads for the weekend LOL

Nice to see everyone had a great time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Clap Smile

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Yea, not sure where the girls with the condoms came from. They appeared on Saturday afternoon while everyone was out on their bikes. They were quite entertaining anyway; lol. I should point out that they are actually playing with a table top skittle and not anything from Ann Summers; lol.

Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Well, I'm home safe and sound, gear's all away now, and it seems like it's a lomg wait to the next camp already...

Had a brilliant weekend, and it was great to see everyone, old friends and new. Cheers Simon, you picked the right place and the right weekend to catch the weather.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Home again with a little detour over the Humber Bridge and a coffee stop Thumbs Up
Thankyou to everyone who helped to make this such a lovely weekend for me ...I Heart BM                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

thanks for great weekend good to finally many you for the first time                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

What a fabulous weekend of fun times with Yid and friends old and new, and a surprise visit from Petervalk.   Brilliant venue Simon, the food was brilliant, booze was cheap, sofas and chairs outside were comfy, and the shower was perfect, tho I could have shot that cock at 3am Angry   Definately going to revisit here, loved the place and some fabuous roads on the way there and back.  Thanks from me and Yid to Bikeabill for getting me there on friday, Chris for storing some of my gear and Bill for storing the rest til Yid arrived  after work.  Can highly recommend the steak, mushroom and ale pudding on the menu, was flipping lovely !!  Lovely to meet and ride down with Joyce and Simon, really nice peeps and Weirdo, Bill and Matt Smile  Now to look at the pics.....
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

oh and I will be posting pics of our fearless leaders bald tyre later...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have just posted the pics we took ... Quite a few of them I am afraid LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Had great time only there for the day but really enjoyed meeting you all . Nutt hun you really should read your post before you post it                                                                                                                                                                             
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

Ahhhhh getting there was not easy but who cares we all managed to get there somehow but it was worth every mile i did

It was my first event with BM and Thank you everyone for warm welcome plus help, laughs, drinks ( i didnt drink any :)) for their time specially those who were kicked out of the pub at 4:30 (friday night) and 330 (saturday night)  it was amazing

I'll make sure I am there on every single event to see all of you again and again :)

I will be posting some pics soon and there will be some shocking and surprising pics :) the fun side of BM's :)

Love you All Clap
Thank you everyone

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

oh yes.... oops Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Looks like you had a brilliant time Thumbs Up

am sad I couldn't make it Cry

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Firstly a big thank you for Simon great venue fella i'll be back next year!
What can I say from the moment I arrived to the time I left had a marvelous time. Good to meet up with some old faces and meet some new ones!

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Totally mental w/end, loved every minute of it Smile never camped before in my life, cant wait to again lol, was my first BM event but deffo not my last, will try to get to as many as poss in the future as am now no longer a "Rally Virgin" LOL  Was great to meet up with everyone , lots of laughs were had , met and made loadsa friends Smile   and many a fond memory created Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great wkend,,,just got back 7pm,,,met some great people and sorry to those i did not get round too,,,,466 mile total trip,,,well worth it.. Cheers simom for the eventThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just checked my spelling,,,,sorry simon,,,i had just got in and was cold,,,,roll on next one..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption