Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

140 Posts | Latest reply on 22/10/2011 20:30:50 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dont get him started again lol 

We will be having a list next saying ... did anyone see any of these at camp ??? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Did anyone see any of these.....what?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Embarrassed Take your pic Clarkee  LOL

I had to SEVERELY edit what pics I posted up lol (even reduced in size some still showed way to much!!)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol I'm loving Bill's new profile photo  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Who's that with Bill? Dobby the house elf?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

sorry I couldn't resist changing it.  A picture says a 1000 words eh haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol Bill & Golum getting it on !!!

***shudder****                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

lol I'm loving Bill's new profile photo  ;-)   You surprise me Matt, the profile photo rules state no nudity. Personally I prefer not to see it.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

Close your eyes then cos everyone else (inc myself) find it hillarious  LOL

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

There were between 80 and 90 at the weekend so not a bad turnout. They've gritted the roads around here tonight so glad we did it last weekend and not next.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Close your eyes then cos everyone else (inc myself) find it hillarious    Not a very professional response Matt, besides, I have enough trouble typing with them open! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Not a professional response?  What do you want me to say??   I'm not gonna delete it, ruin everyone elses fun, because you're too prude to see the funny side of a photo.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i wasnt aware we could alter other peoples profile pics - that could prove interesting!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

we can't... only I can.  Cos I know Bill can take a joke.  Unlike a number of others on BM recently   Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Boss Man i must say i like your style and i think its very funny lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Would just like to say that i have no problem with the picture being posted on my profile and Matt has my full permission to use it in any way he wants.
 I was on line on Monday and was one of the first to see it and certainly laughed my socks of, i thought it was hilarious and apart from my forum post i also sent a personal message to Matt thanking him for posting it, Thumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mr Bill fair play to you :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I'm not going to enter the debate on weather the photo on the site is right or wrong, but fair play to you Bill on your last comment. To get the photo though was excellent timing. Clap

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

its great, it still makes me laugh when i look at it, we could start a what will i do next or a what am i thinking competition !!!!!!!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the pic is funny so no issue with that whatsoever. does matts ability to alter everyones profile extend to the written content of the profile also or is it limited to photos?? just curious as i thought only a individual could access their own profile using their own unique password??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption