Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 23rd - 26th March

498 Posts | Latest reply on 04/04/2012 09:52:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BM Sand Racing Team ................. lets do it :)

Quad for me ta

tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks for a great weekend glad I came along, cheers for sorting accommodation out and thanks Pete and lol for the caravan ;) really enjoyed it but was chilled right thru all day on sun will pack better next time. And Jen thanks for the route home it was much more enjoyable and the cuddle too lol. Thanks again see you sometime soon ;)
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

JP glad you are only going for a 1000cc, getting worried phew!!!!!!!my 1100 has shaft drive. Remember the man said just turn up and go.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mick it was good to see you :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Any more pics, guys?? Kicking myself for leaving the camera at home Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

In: Leeds

You too bj and everyone else too ;)

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Quad sounds good to me Jackie                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Yes Alice, I've added mine    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2572                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for your pics Shell.     My apologies to 'Mike' who I kept calling Mick cos I thought you were tlrmick. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Your welcome Sandi, shame about the fog or they would have been better line ups lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Phew no embarrasing pics as yet lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL I don't do embarrassing photos, I'm usually the embarrassed one. I've captioned one of mine, (not on the calendar) 'Who ate all the pies?' Embarrassed   Sorry Jackie I forgot to add my thanks to my posts yesterday, I only recovered from my fatigue this morning. I spent Mon & Tues in bed for most of the time. Nellie walked me little legs off in Mablethorpe LOL. Anyway, thanks for organising our accommodation.   Altho the weather couldn't make it's mind up I still had a grand time, Friday fog, Saturday red hot, Sunday very cold. Was that fog Shell? I thought you'd forgot to take your camera lens cap off Wink   It was lovely to meet new members as well as seeing those I already know, and hope to meet up with you all again sometime soon.     If we go to a caravan site again I'm having a double bed, those 'singles' are far too small, park benches are wider LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

park benches are wider

Ah, the good old days, eh, SandiWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I think it was a combo of Fog & exhaust smoke Sandi LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL XK, yep the good old days.   LOL Shell                                                                                                                                                                                 
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

I know it's seriously after the event.. but....   This Was A Cracking Weekend!!   Thank You BJ!!   and.. a handful of photo's will be uploaded sooooooon.. Promise!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never too late to say thank you to organisers of great weekend at Mablethorpe.  Thoroughly enjoyed good company and brilliant accommodation and bunked with good folk too;  thanks Bill for doing the washing up - owe you a pint or two.  x
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

A link to the photos   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2572                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption