Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 23rd - 26th March

498 Posts | Latest reply on 04/04/2012 09:52:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

After having such fun the last 2 years here , who's up for it again ???

Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.

Monies collected are to go to chosen charities such as the Air Ambulance and Tourism Forum.

Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.

Stunt Riders
Beach Racing
Displays
Trade Stalls

HM Plant Honda racing appearances from some top British super bike riders.

Ultimate racing team-with local man Pete Hickman.

Lincolnshire Road Safety
Partnership (TBC)

Wolds Bikers
Trade stalls - clothing helmets, accessories etc

Live band
Stunt display - skard4life
Lifeboat, fire engine 'Bessie' and Red Cross

Local children show off their skills on skate boards

Local dealers - Harley, BMW, Honda etc

I shall be arranging caravan accommodation again so no tents needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for £4.69 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I missed out last year, so will be up for this.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ooops should have said accommodation will be no more than £20 a head for the whole weekend :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Trish Lady they do fab ice creams and doughnuts and candy floss all at hand so you can watch the highlight of the day ............... white van man trying to get van off the sand .......... lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

we missed this last time so hoping to make it this one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Subject to school commitments will try and make it this year                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

depends if there's any chocolate lumpy bumpy cake !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

could be up for this                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I'm up for this again, white van racing was the best bit.                                                                                                                                                                                 
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

is the month right                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Count Ian & I in , we have enjoyed the last 2 years Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

i d be interested in going to this                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

For the one or two of us that sampled this chocolate lumpy bumpy cake, i can honestly tell you all it was not very nice. (all the more for me then).                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

well i suppose i shall have to go again Jackie just for the food, the sand racing, the food, the bike show, the food, the white van trials, the food, the market hall, the food, the pub with the group on and ho did i mention the food. LOLLLLLLL

kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

definate... was a fab weekend, bill u have hollow legs lol, never seen anyone eat like u,   two carverys lol !!!   pack ur bike wiv tow ropes so can help shift white vans though :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol yes Bill you will ... We have already warned them to stock up on food for you                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill i shall just book you a seat at the carvery counter and make sure i take extra munchies for the caravans lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Havfun yes the month is right fo rlast race of the season, the first race is this weekend :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Jackie, I've added this event to the calendar, if you need anything adding to it let me know.     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2572                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cheers Sandi you are to fast i was going to submit it today lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 846 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption