Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 23rd - 26th March

498 Posts | Latest reply on 04/04/2012 09:52:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Yup, thermals and fleeces and fur lined boots. It will be scorchio, always is when I wear owt warm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Weii folks its been a brilliant first day here we have been around the show and its not to bad, bright sunshine hope its like this tomorrow of for a meal now best get ready cos I'm already late                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice to hear you are all having a good time Thumbs Up   Hurry up Bill before the rest eat all the grub LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

See you all tomorrow for the racing Thumbs Up

We will come across in the car for the start of it                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I won Dave, see you on the beach Shell                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Don't forget to put your clocks forwardThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well sorry if we didnt see you, managed to meet up with a few people, and got a few shots of others from where we were stood on the beach Thumbs Up

Cold foggy day lol, cleared up after the racing but as usual had great fun,

Ian & I popped into the seal sanctuary on the way back ... put some pics up, so sweet !!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Great weekend great time and a great meal on the sat night may even try the racing next year ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Huge thanks to Jackie for sorting this for everyone, including all the jigging and re-jigging of accommodation for us all.  Weather was good to us too even if it was too cold for the kids to venture out of the caravan most of the time!!  Lightweights.   Hope everyone got home safe.  Good to meet some new faces and catch up with others.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Home at last...had to stop off for a kip in a car park on the way (can't imagine why ????!!!)

thanks for organising such a happy week-end, jackie Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well what can i say- fantastic people in every sense of the word!! And then it come to the wonderful Jackie- what a star is this brilliant lady. Sweetness and light and i can only say a massive thank you from  the bottom of my heart with hopes of tons more of these events.  Thank youuuu Jackie. xxx Very well done.Thumbs UpHugHug SmileSmileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Well despite the cold and fog I had a great time, some brill roads riding over thanks to the road works diversion (scrubbed the new tyres in nicely). Met some more new peeps from the site great bunch that stopped with us - and we went to the club house on site for entertainment on two nights all in all a great weekend. Didnt stop for the race off the beach this time, white van man exiting the beach, long journey home. Cheers for the organisers Clap Site owner said see you same time next year Thumbs Up an invite back there is a bonus                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

a big thanks to bj for a great weekend and some lovely new friends hope to see you soon                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

What a great weekend Thumbs Up Thank you to BJ well done Handshake
Also nice to see some new faces there.

kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Thanks BJ xxx   had a good week end, bar the foot shopping doooh!!!   gave everyone a larf lol !!!!   can we have better weather next yr lol ...  hugs Kazninja xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Hey Alice ... u got some moves onthat dance flooor hun :-) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Well what can i say .................

Excellent weekend with fabulous people Big smile

Great to meet some new folk and annoy them in person, and catch up with some old friends lol

Jen you are more than welcome lady (blushing at your comments Embarrassed)

Thanks to Old Un for putting up with me there and back and for making me laugh so much i missed the turning !!!

I have a new best friend as well Young Un aka Luke Thumbs Up

One big thanks to everybody for making me giggle so much this weekend roll on the next.

Div Mr Ken did it honest Cool

JP's Profile
JP

Bj there are photos to prove your innocence this time

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

another great start to the weekend thanks for organizing it Jackie your a star Thumbs Up 
brilliant weather on the Saturday but cold on the Sunday the company was great including the new members the food was great what more could you want
thanks to the girls for putting up with me but Alice your getting as bad as me stopping for sleeps on the way home
you on a sand racer JP you'd better pick one with a big engine LOL

JP's Profile
JP

Im thinking shaft drive 1000cc NO brakes  but need to find out if you have to do all meets or just a few over the year                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 646 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption