Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 23rd - 26th March

498 Posts | Latest reply on 04/04/2012 09:52:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Won't be leaving till fourish... but get there tomorrow we shall!! Just a Tad Excited now!!!! ~ Have a satnav now.. not sure I trust it so googling tooooo... Be Lush and see you all tomorrow!!   In the immortal words of BJ...   Wahhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo!!   And Theres Two Spaces Up For Grabs.. PM Her!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Be good to see you both lady wahooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

all packed ready to go                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ha ha Shellygirl ive beat you by 2 days lolol. . Giddy kipper i am  lolol. Be safe everybody  regardless of how you are travelling. Smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Have fun all,ride safe and take care ,can't do much at mo no bikes

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

See you there tomorrow folks, safe journeys Thumbs Up     Jackie said:   Stuff you need :-Duvets and pillows are supplied but NOT THE LINEN, so you need linen or a sleeping bag :)Couple of £1 coins for the elec meter £20 for your accommodationHave booked us all in for a carvery Sat night (7:30pm £5.49 each)We cant gain access to the vans until late afternoon so we are meeting in the pub on the caravna park.Anybody who is unsure of anything just send me a pm See you all Friday wahoooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                                   
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

todays the day expect to be there mid afternoon                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

c ya all lunch time Sat peeps....no dog sitter Fri eve :-(                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

see you all later                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Whooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!   Whether you're getting there by Bike.. by Car or Donkey.. Be Safe lovelies Hug   See you about Eight pm Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hope you all have fun - looks like you're gonna have the weather for it too! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

In: Leeds

Pm'd you Jackie I know its late but due to possible change of plans I may be able to make this ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
geebster's Profile
geebster

In: Lincoln

ClapHi Folks. sorry i'll not make it this weekend, i've a date!!!! Woot!! hope to see you guys at the bring a pilly run though, where hopefully my pilly will have been sorted!!! Clap gb

tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

If anyone bumps into Jackie could you get her to pm me thanks or if anyone has a spare bed lol thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Mick I know she had 2 spaces yesterday dunno if they went or not tho 

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I am on my way hope the car keeps going                                                                                                                                                                             
tlrmick's Profile
tlrmick

Someone is passing my number on to her may well be too late now either way . I'll have to see. Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've just notified the mods of your request Mick, I have Jackie's mobile number but have no credit on my mobile, hopefully one of them will let her know.   Nellie and I are sharing a van with Kazninja and Yamahama, she can't make it tonight, not sure about Yamahama but if he's arriving with Kaz there will be space tonight. You'll just need a bed for Saturday night.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

geebster said:   Hi Folks. sorry i'll not make it this weekend, i've a date!!!!   Nice one, hope you two have a brill date. Good Luck!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hope you've all packed your warm vests as I think its going to be chilly over here tonight, and fog forecast later, which will probably hang around till late morning.. Shocked                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption