Pots Party Time 4th November

203 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2011 10:28:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Happy Birthday Pots Party Have a fab time Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hope you all have a fantastic time -I'm sure you will Big smile & looking forward to seeing the pics afterwards Ermm Pots - don't do anything I wouldn't do...........which gives you LOADS of scope LOL..err...except giving CW a lap dance!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

now that i would pay money to see lol

have fun folks

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Happy birthday Pots see you later                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Happy Birthday Pots! WooHoo! Party Party!! Beer   Just working out where I'm supposed to be going...errr where am I stopping tonight? lol Confused   Mr Bill make sure your arms are all toned up...not had a Mr Bill cuddle for AGES!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

party party o ye o ye                                                                                                                                                                               
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Whoop setting off just now !                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

panman11002 (hopefully)

Potnoodles
Blackberry Thumbs Up
tcat Cool
IanT1966Tongue
Karey ( possibly )Ermm
chickflick75 Party
Minnie (hopefully) Beer
Alice2 ( won't know for sure till nearer the day...4th is good)
Bikeabill I'm booked at Haydock Park
me me me please <==== ?????

Sally Thumbs UpBig smile
CW Party
Stroggy & Feistygirl
Ninja lou
Bic Chick
Mubz AKA miles2smiles :)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Starstaff
ronnie123469
*kick*

BOBKAT (wouldn't miss it noddley x)
Markie(snuggles into the middle of the bed Tongue) lD

*kick*
Pilly tart (hopefully but 4th only)
Littlefecker :D
kaycat Wink 
--------------------------------------------------------------
poshbird ...(hopefully)
Mizzi
Shawy42
I-ronnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mandy.original1

bigt57

Brunette Biker - count me in im just booking hotel xx
Posh
LisajBeer
Sumodwarf (possibly)
ft
deb3km
Ian & Shel
chris sheridan -- hopefully !!
rusty.chain                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Happy Birthday mate. Have a good one and to all those travelling today have a safe journey. Some of us have to go to work this evening. Unhappy

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Happy birthday pots. And belated one to Lisa xx

We had a fab time last night, sorry had to leave early but I was getting to the stage of almost not being able to walk :-(

Great big thanks to everyone who helped organise it !

It was fab to catch up with peeps some we haven't seen for ages! And yes I promise we will be about more next season.

Fantastic to see the number of new members there, it was great to meet you all.

And a great big thank you to Mizzi for the comments, your a lovely lady :-)

See you all again soon xxxx
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

My pics are posted Thumbs Up

Well the ones that I COULD post lol 

The rest will be provided to Pots for his amusement & ammunition should it be needed in the future Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

that was fast shell u dident leve till after 12 m goodnes dontu sleep Shocked
top pics xx

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Well its 8:30 I'm up posting the pics from Pot's party and the aftermath,
what a great night! Happy Birthday Pots you a top bloke and Happy birthday LisaBig smile

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL, early riser Kay , body doesn't know what a 'weekend lay in is' 

Was great to catch up with you again ... still need to sort out doing the photos of your lizard Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

o ye lol wat a brill nite xx
ian the pic are cool x
hippy bathday pots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ian ... no one will ever be able to stay at a Premier Inn again !!! 

Some good shots Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I did say they were orgy sized beds lolEvil Smile

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... how many complaints at the front desk this morning ? 

Hope breakfast was good ... did everyone make it lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Absolutely cracking night out, great to say hello to some new folk (hope you enjoyed it) and lovely to catch up with BM'ers again Big smile

Thanks Mandy for Gok Wanning me, you're a Star

The photos are brilliant, had me laughing out.  We must have been making a din in the room last night, but glad to say, we didn't get any complaints this morning.

Funniest thing of the weekend..... Bill and Doug were sharing a room, Markie decided to sleep there instead of going back to his hotel!  Apparently Bill gave us his mattress to Markie and slept on the base of the bed. This morning as they were sorting things out, they noticed a pull out bed which they didn't see last night lol...... Hope you're back's ok today Bill!!!!  

A good hearty breakfast was had by quite a few of us, now just need to catch up on some sleep!  

Happy Birthday Pots Beer

chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

afternoon all ..  Had a great time at  Pots' last night, even though I was a  BM virgin (?!) To everyone I met,  THANK YOU for making me feel so welcome, it was a pleasure to meet you all To those I didn't meet last night,  catch ya next time !   Hope that you all made it home safely :)   And most importantly of all  Happy Birthday  Pots !    Chris                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 1066 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption