Pots Party Time 4th November

203 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2011 10:28:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Just put a few more pics on events page.  Had a fantastic time thanks to Pots and Gaz and Amanda for a smashing spread (I may have eaten most of the cakes).  Nice to see all peeps Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

In: lincoln
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Thanks Pots for a fab night really enjoyed it was lots of fun xx   shame we missed the after party but as i said to a certain person who knows who he is (wrists slapped ) it wont happen again cos he  will keep me informed wont u........... from one BB to another BB ......lmao     cant wait to see you all at xmas party mwah Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is anyone else going to be putting their pics up ? 

I promised Pots a disk with every pic that was taken so he has it for himself.

I know there were loads more cameras about !!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption