Pots Party Time 4th November

203 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2011 10:28:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on Friday 4th November (might have to be the 5th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might be interested. Big smile

Venue confirmed: Bryn Labour Club, 311 - 317 Wigan RoadAshton - in - MakerfieldWigan
Lancs      WN4 9SX.
From 7:30pm - midnightChucking out time 01:00am 

So add your name to the list if you might be interested.                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Potnoodles Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. Big smile

Potnoodles Big smile
Blackberry Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Potnoodles Big smileBlackberry Thumbs Up tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Potnoodles Big smile
Blackberry Thumbs Up tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) Cool
IanT1966Tongue

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if i can get a lift i'm up for it                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. Big smile   So add your name to the list if you might be interested. Potnoodles Big smileBlackberry Thumbs Up tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) CoolIanT1966Tongue Karey ( possibly )Ermm                                                                                                                                                                                     
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. Big smile   So add your name to the list if you might be interested. Potnoodles Big smileBlackberry Thumbs Up tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) CoolIanT1966Tongue Karey ( possibly )Ermm chickflick75 (probably 4th but can't make 5th) Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. Big smile So add your name to the list if you might be interested. Potnoodles Big smileBlackberry Thumbs Up tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) CoolIanT1966Tongue Karey ( possibly )Ermm chickflick75 (probably 4th but can't make 5th) Party Minnie (hopefully) Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. Big smile

Potnoodles Big smile
Blackberry Thumbs Up
tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) Cool
IanT1966Tongue
Karey ( possibly )Ermm
chickflick75 (probably 4th but can't make 5th) Party
Minnie (hopefully) Beer
Alice2 ( won't know for sure till nearer the day...4th is good)

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Potnoodles Big smile
Blackberry Thumbs Up
IanT1966Tongue
Karey ( possibly )Ermm
Minnie (hopefully) Beer
Bikeabill [will know nearer the day]

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. Big smile So add your name to the list if you might be interested. Potnoodles Big smileBlackberry Thumbs Up tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) CoolIanT1966Tongue Karey ( possibly )Ermm chickflick75 (probably 4th but can't make 5th) Party Minnie (hopefully) Beer Alice2 ( won't know for sure till nearer the day...4th is good)Bikeabill [will know nearer the day]XK (where we kipping?)                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Potnoodles Big smile
Blackberry Thumbs Up
IanT1966Tongue
Karey ( possibly )Ermm
Minnie (hopefully) Beer
XK (where we kipping?)
me me me please
kaycat jay ash cliar karly danny bob dillon mr gump sweethaert noddle and uncle tom cobly and all

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmm is this gonna be KISS 2 lol?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Potnoodles Big smile
Blackberry Thumbs Up
IanT1966Tongue
Karey ( possibly )Ermm
Minnie (hopefully) Beer
XK (where we kipping?)
me me me please
kaycat jay ash cliar karly danny bob dillon mr gump sweethaert noddle and uncle tom cobly and all
4th or 5th good for me Thumbs UpBig smile

cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. Big smile So add your name to the list if you might be interested. Potnoodles Big smileBlackberry Thumbs Up tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) CoolIanT1966Tongue Karey ( possibly )Ermm chickflick75 (probably 4th but can't make 5th) Party Minnie (hopefully) Beer Alice2 ( won't know for sure till nearer the day...4th is good)Bikeabill [will know nearer the day]XK (where we kipping?)me me me please kaycat jay ash cliar karly danny bob dillon mr gump sweethaert noddle and uncle tom cobly and all4th or 5th good for me Thumbs UpBig smileshould be ok for either Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

Potnoodles Big smile
Blackberry Thumbs Up
IanT1966Tongue
Karey ( possibly )Ermm
Minnie (hopefully) Beer
XK (where we kipping?)
me me me please
4th or 5th good for me Thumbs UpBig smile
should be ok for either Party
Stroggy (possibly will know closer to the date)

Amandabog's Profile
Amandabog

In: Golbourne warrin

Defiantly on the 4th people let the party commence x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

does that mean your going CW when you say should be ok for either                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Yeh I thought that Bill lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 976 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption