Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it?

634 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2012 21:28:38 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

gaud you lot are quick on pic's, must have time on your hands,  i'll do mine, next year, maybe, sometime, whenever.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Cap'n Bob, Ken and BJ for a great weekend and first event!! Also, thank you to everyone else who went for being so lovely and welcoming. Smile

Phil - if you had been as cold as I was YOU would have assumed a rather interesting radiator position as well!!  Embarrassed

Minnie - I was still swaying all Monday night. Now I know why pirates used to just hit the Rum when they got to land... It doesn't feel right to be swaying when sober!!

BJ - Don't blame Laura for having Bananarama on her iPod - if I remember correctly it was YOU who 'beat the intro' and guessed who it was before anyone else could even engage brains. Haha.

Cap'n Bob - will look forward to seeing your photos.

Bring on the next event. You lot are stuck with me now!!! Tongue

xx

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'm not sure i could get into that position next to a radiator without serious burns. And even on a weekend i couldn't have got into that costume. some of us just can't wear red. GeekBig smile   Blues, squashy, pillip or Fred (family name) Phill is starting to sound a bit formal now. GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Lisa ssshhhhhhhh it was OUR secret lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fred??!! Where does Fred come from? Hmmm... OK, I choose Squashy or Pillip from now on. Smile

Ah dammit... I've broken 'The Circle of Trust'...  Ermm  But I got Take That - *hangs head in shame*...                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I'm not that sure of the origins of it. lost in the depths of time. At least thats as much as i'll own up to. All my family including aunts and uncles all call me fred for as long as i can remember. which isn't that long. Confused i will answer to Squashy or pillip. works better though if added to the question "would you like a biccie" or can even substitute biccie for brew either way works for me. Geek

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Liking your new pic Bluesbiker  Thumbs Up   Yours too Alan that wig suits you Thumbs Up   Thanks for the photos everyone http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2593                                                                                                                                                                                     
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Al scarily looks the part.....much like Vlad does as a Russian spy!!! Hmmm...... is BM doubling as a career counselling service ???!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Just looked at the photo's. It looks really wonderful and it seems you all had a really good time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

now i have my land legs, have to go on record for saying a big THANK YOU Clap to everyone who arranged an excellent BM event.  Thanks Capt Bob for keeping everyone safe and sound, althought the 'woman overboard' still brings tears to my eyes hahahaha.  Thanks to galley cook BJ for brilliant breakfasts including fried bread yummy Thumbs Up Great meeting everyone, and making new friends, welcome Lisa and yes you're stuck with us now, hope to see you soon.  I'm trying to upload my photos but not having much luck, hey ho.  xx
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Wig Sandi what wig!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahhhh someone else commenting on your new hair LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I baked cakes today Pillip!  (assuming using it in that context is OK too?)                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Or today pillip, I baked cakes. would you like one? Or Pillip! look! i baked cakes.  here, have them all!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption