Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it?

634 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2012 21:28:38 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL @ Timeout's comment about the boat being called the Titanic   Harry, never mind the espionage, where's the pics? Stern Smile lol    *looks left then right* nope, no pics                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Don't worry Sandi all the evidence will be available soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Here! Vlad you look just like Harry Honda, what ya done with my mate Harry?  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Ze russians have dealt with him                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Cheers crew had a great weekend and a laugh (dont ask BJ how i wound her up AGAIN hehehehe).   Our new mate Lisa (Lolo-5) fitted in like a good un (first event) and in fancy dress Thumbs UpHug see you soon girl.   Some one will post pics Sandi honest.   It was a race every morning for each cast off getting earlier and earlier in the morning but i won Div (5.50am)   Cheers again crew Captain Bob                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Had a great time boating around at the weekend Beer   Ah but Capt Bob what you're forgetting is we alway caught up with the Titanic and even boarded it a couple of times.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mmmmmm revenge is sweet Capt Bob !!!!  Just for info whilst i was making a brew he shouted stop the engines, man overboard and threw the life ring thingy over the back, i ran up in a blind panic, only to find them all rolling about with laughter at my look of panic !!!

Brilliant weekend, great effort with fancy dress on Sat, we scared folks and managed to cause such an impact the pub reserved a table for us 'Capt Greybeard and Motley Crew' lol

Cheers to everyone for making it such fun.

Yes yes i grounded the boat, only once i may add, the other time it was Squashy lol

We did capture a Russian Spy though and chain him to the boat !!
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes i admit it. I grounded the galleon. But not owning a cruiser, i wasn't use to a turning circle of epic proportions and the steering responce time measured in days not milliseconds. Luckily i had my bike with me so spent sunday at locations other than the narrowboat. In the time it took the narroboat to do the 15 miles to Llangollen. i'd been to the ponderosa twice (breakfast and 1st tea), bala, barmouth (coffee and icecream),  blaenau festiniog and betws-y-coed.Big smile I had a great time and thanks to all for allowing me to crash the night. And the boat. Embarrassed Lisa, memories of the radiator incident will remain with me for a very long time Embarrassed Geek                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Avast there me hearties...welcome back to dry land Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

It was me who handed over the helm to vladimir, who led me to believe he was a complete novice....it soon became clear that this was no green deck hand we were dealing with. I suspect his cunning nautical skills were acquired in the Baltic submarine fleet   And you think you captured him??? Well, we thought he'd defected! But, ahhhhh, he came back? I think we've all been taken in by a double-agent!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Ooooh, Min...it's always the quiet ones you've got to watch!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Yeah. and I bet that dressing over his "operation scar" was hiding a hidden transmitter                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

I'm surprised no one realised what my real mission was:  There was an imposter aboard ship posing as me. His name was harryhonda. You could tell the differance because harryhonda had no scar but Vladamir has one. I threw him overboard and he is now laying at the bottom of the llangollen canal                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I knew we ran something over oops !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Just for the record Jackie, I allowed myself to be kidnapped so I could plant bugs on your boat                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

only bugs you should of put spiders there as well i know the girls like them!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill thats not nice lol

Vlad only hearing devices i hope !!!

Minnie the Minx

I am swaying, I am swaying...still haven't got me landleggies back!   Laura's photos loaded now, and thanks you lot for making her so welcome Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Minnie so glad its not just me swaying and feeling land sick lol

Laura's great hope she attends more stuff, just ask her to leave the Bananarama at home next time !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Photos loaded !!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption