Weekend on a canal barge - do you fancy it?

634 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2012 21:28:38 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i'll give you monday but i'm still workin friday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

ermmmm ............................ am sure Laurel could get you there asap :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Laurel!!!! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Not my idea. The thoughts of a batty woman given three letters and a limited imagination. B-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey i am on drugs !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Minnie beat me to it, i was just about to add a torch to the list i sent everyone. Probably more fun along the towpath without it though.   Blue's, we will be heading for the Narrowboat inn on the A495 for lunch and evening if i can keep this lot under control and there is no mutainy on board. Its near Welsh Frankton. It comes up with two different post codes depends where you look, but the pub is about between both post codes, SY11 4NL  and SY11 4DJ Anyway  hint >>>> ITS THE PLACE ALONGSIDE OF THE CANAL <<<< Anyone fancy joining us see you there, food 12 to 2.30. Capt Bob                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Wishing you all a fantastic time on your canal adventures Hug looking forward to seeing the pictures xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thank you Bob lady hope everyone has fun doing whatever they have planned :)   yo ho ho and a bottle of ribena :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I know you've told us Capn Bob, but I can't find it...What time do we have to be at the boatyard for Capn's briefing and cast off?                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

Monday at, no sorry its Friday briefing is at 3pm so be there earlier like by 2pm we can meet in the pub if you want (pub next to the boat yard / bridge, might as well start as we meen to go on) Knowing me i'll be early anyway.   Cheers Bobkat, have a great weekend yourself   See you Friday crew, looks like wet weather gear is needed                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Can we horn swaggle somebody ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Been for a drive in the car today. no probs, so it's all go for pirating. Can I be excused lock duties cus I'm still in stitches. The things I have to do to get out of doing anywork                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

Narrowboat pub is on the SATURDAY if your comming, see you there.   Russian sub warning periscope up,  Vlad is comming. If you try to do the locks it will be US thats in stitches mate, you can be on lookout duty, for other pirate boats.   one day work to go yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Capt Bob If you want to join us this Friday for the weekend let me know QUICK!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

It's not the sub you need to worry about. why do you think I'm staying on the boat going through the locks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I'm staying next to Vlad for the whole journey, just to be safe lol

If anybody does want to join us for the weekend, we have room for a little one just let ue know asap :)

suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Thought me and Minnie were the only little ones LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

All packed and ready to go tomorrow. Less than 24 hours and I'll be canaling.                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

Sailing today, hope the boat is not called the Titanic.   Have a good weekend everyone.   See you later crew Capt Bob                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Have a great weekend, you nutters LOL  Watch out for the sharks !!

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Thanks Capt Bob, Ken and Jackie for organising a great weekend. Who was it that grounded their boat twice. Oh yes!  I remember. Spoke with a brummie accent.  But we wont mention that Russian spy who rammed a boat that was moored up. Silly place to leave a boat though, on the side of the canal.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6091 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption