What is your riding experience like?

50 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2011 05:32:30 by potnoodles | Go to original / last post
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

the freedom bit comes from the fact that you can hear and smell and taste whats going on round you - all things you dont get driving a car in other words it stimulates ALL your senses not just one or two....thats what sets it apart. Approve

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Absolutely HH.   Kwak i have experience(recentlyTongue) of what you mean by ALL the sensesThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Freedom and clears the mind

On a bike going on holiday/touring beats anything else hands down

Mind u biker females are all a bit dodgy though lol

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

a bit dodgy??? ......pot... kettle.... black.... springs to mind!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey madscot.............us female bikers"DODGY" i think you may just start a revolution Wink  Me thinks you are a very brave or stupid man to make such a comment !!! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

hes a fella he could ONLY be stoopid!Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Lol mad! U might be able to take ur foot out of ur mouth by tea time... I'm not dodgy and I know hazelnut ain't dodgy nor quite a lot of other lasses with bikes on here...

Me in a dress however is very dodgy indeed so I mite let u have that one :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Madscots are you a blood relative of busafeller or just a male chauvinist too? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You live very near to me Madscots ... :) us dodgy females might just visit you..  .... lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Oh dear Mads has gone and started a revolution now, or was that an evolution ???                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 739 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption