You’ve won the National Lottery…

27 Posts | Latest reply on 15/09/2011 06:25:35 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We can all dream, me included about winning it. But what would you do with all that lolly? Once you’ve sorted family and friends, charities, whatever out, what next? This is what I would do. I would buy an area of land miles away from disturbing neighbours (here’s why) then have a track built for bikes, complete with hiring St. Johns ambulance for the day! What would you do?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Family, friends and charities!!  Sod that, it's all mine lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'm going to come across as the resident bullshitter on Bm, but i did win the lottery or at least a large sum amongst 18 of us, on tv and all that. What i would do now would be invest it, boring i know, but fun to me                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oooh, Dave...wot you doin' tonight ????!! LOL

@Ronaldo...read that as laying an area of land mines and having a track built for bikes LOL

If I won some dosh...I'd get a bloody hair cut and get serious about a trike....that'd impress the grandkids when I meet them from school LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I won £33 on the Saturday Lotto.. Got 4 numbers... Wow what will I do with so much money? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Hope you ticked the 'No publicity' box Debs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

spend it! and surprisingly i find myself agreeing with Geoff sod the family......they've had enough over the years!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton

I'd like to travel and work for world peace! HugLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Buy a big house with a huge field, build an all-singing all dancing shower block and invite everyone round for KISS no 2!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Umm tough one,   Errrr not really, i'd have a bloody good time if it was a substantial amount,   1: pay off me debts, mortgage, etc, etc, etc   2: treat me mates to a year around the world following motogp,   3: buy a decent track bike, and a BIG motorhome and go do as many trackdays in the UK and Europe as i can do...   4: come home and buy a BIG house with some land and a few nice bikes and cars...   Simples....                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

architect to build house of my dreams, lots of bedrooms for friends to stay over, plus bedrooms for my butler, maid, hairdresser, masseus (dodgy spelling!), cook, dj, bar staff. Swimming pool that covers over to a dance floor and roller rink, ice rink, badminton court, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi. 
then there's the house in lanzarote (I know there are more luxurious places but I like what I like and the weathers good pretty much all year round)
and of course the bikes! lots of em  - probably more if i really thought about it - not much then! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

how about the chick flicker & lisa vegetarian chicken emporium???!!!! lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh and i forgot to mention the house in the South of France either Menton or Mandelieu over looking the sea for a winter retreat, plus a Ducati 1198R for hooning about some of the best roads known to biking man/woman...   Arrhhh this would make a very happy Ex' blade_rider indeedy                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

@mandy - I may also add a dungeon to that list for those who know who they are!!! Evil Smile    every meal will be chicken something....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its a good job i am a mistress of virtue then!!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

big house (to my own design / specification i.e. hyuuge garage) one(?) of each of the bikes i've owned in the past one(?) of each of the bikes i've lusted after over the years ( laverda jota, guzzi lemans, Van Veen (anyone remember them??) to name but a few) hyuuuuuuge grounds to accomodate the karting/minibike track and the same again in the foreign residence(s)

agree with bossmom about using the garden for KISS 2,3,4,5,6,7 etc anyone for the winter kiss rally in Lanzarote or somewhere????
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

o now i feel bad about not doing the lottery, otherwise i would have had some great idea`s for this thread,  but there you go ....(or apparently not)                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Lol. Mandy I thought I'd got away with it! Haven't seen it on any other threads so I was breathing a sigh of relief.  LOL Vegetarian chicken, it's good for you!

Chick You've got this all planned out haven't you? Mind you I think it's pretty much to the letter what i'd go for. Maybe I'd add a luxury world tour in there with a long stop over in South Africa. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

stroggy - lanzarote meet - pure winner for me!Smile

Lisa - all I need to do now is win it! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Then there will be a whole chain of vegetarian chicken emporiums, Eh!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 677 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption