Just an idea

27 Posts | Latest reply on 07/08/2011 12:42:54 by Sanzuki | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Says you Sandi as you wander off for your torch                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

what bobby has suggested sound like a more localised version of the Round Britain Rally aka Landmarks. I can probably come up with something along those lines although it would take a bit more planning than a standard treasure hunt. Either way I'm pretty sure I can use my contacts to get a main prize and possibly some spot prizes as well. Once I've got the final band booked and confirmed for the Autumn Camp and I know everything there is finalised I'll get to work on some sort of charity treasure hunt. To give me some sort of idea of what people want please post below what sort of mileage you'd expect assuming it was a one day treasure hunt, and also if you'd be looking at going home afterwards, or stopping for a drink and wanting somewhere to pitch a tent.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@BBZ You know me Dave I like to help out where and when I can how about you?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ Yorky, no problem with helpin out at all, just don't want something "up my end" or these ride outs may be for my benefit                                                                                                                                                                             
bobbyfrankenstein's Profile
bobbyfrankenstein

In: Buxton
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

you are spot on simon, Norton owners club started the round britain rally in the 70s. the one i did was organised by the scottish arial owners, hence why it was all in scotland! you could split the country into regions,  theme the rally(castles, momuments, abbeys). pick a few from each to make a national. with the idea to raise money for charity, the more options, the better, those interested pay for the list of landmarks, charity gets the money, even if they dont complete the list. i would say april to september, that give 6 months to do it! then some kind of meet up in october for those who took part! again with the idea of any money going to charity!
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

sounds like a reasonable idea to me bobby; I'll put the idea to the rest of the entertainments team and see what they think. Maybe we could arrange a national event which is regionalised.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sanzuki's Profile
Sanzuki

In: Salford

Simon you got exactly what i was thinking, let me know if you need ant help and il do what i can xClapx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 787 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption