Freebie time again

38 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2011 18:17:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

aye Drobess , mine gets straight to the point  LOL         (ordered one of the other ones as well )                                                                                                                                                                             
Bobsarny's Profile
Bobsarny

In: Darwen

Good un WB A3 poster ordered aswell for work                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanx for that - if only a replacement tax disc was as easy to order. I have to go into Pompy to collect one as they are printed there and can't be ordered on-line :( That'll teach me NOT to put things 'somewhere safe' - doh!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Got mine today through the post today....and now on the car....thanks again.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Nice one - now ordered. & yep gotta agree Crimmy's is the best LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

ordered mine Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one,Ordered.........                                                                                                                                                                             
weebobby's Profile
weebobby

In: york

Thanks wb, ordered Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

If anyone spots those neck tubes going free again, would you let me know please. Thankyou                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Ordered mine! Crimmy, you've the makings of a cottage industry based on the reactions to yours. Let me know if you find any more. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

theyre on ebay for about £1.50 - i have one ordered (as well as the one off here!!) xx

Ladycagiva6's Profile
Ladycagiva6

In: Loughborough

ordered mine, thanks!                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Mine came in the post today and has been deployed on my back window already ;)) Cheers W.B                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

ta wb have just ordered one Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Got mine today thanks x Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

fab - ordered thanx  x                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Thanks W.B   OrderedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got mine today looks ok but i'd rather look at crimmy      's                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0781 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption