Freebie time again

38 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2011 18:17:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Some of you got this car sticker the last time I posted, so just for the newbies who werent here then, or for anyone else who lost theirs behind the cupboard before they got round to putting it in their car. http://shop.dft.gov.uk/THINKShop/Product.aspx?ProductID...b1d27294d8                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheers for that on order :)                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Thanks WB.....ordered one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Running Man's Profile
Running Man

In: Ashby de la Zouc
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Thanks Weelbarrow, just ordered it..                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Good post Wheelbarrow.

Had a couple in the car for sometime now and amazed at the number of bikers that go by and wave having obviously spotted them.

So if they can see them, others must be able to as well ..... hopefully!                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Excellent!!  Ordered.  Thanks WB.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Got mine orderd; thanks wheelbarrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
LittleVixs's Profile
LittleVixs

In: Formby Near Sout

Thanks Wheelbarrow, I got mine in the post today and put it straight in the car, already had a couple of thumbs up from bikers going past me and a nod of the head!! So thanks for that!! Vixs xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thanks WB. I've ordered mine and it will take pride and place next to my old one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one WB,

Ordered mine.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Nice one wheelbarrow....Ordered...Thanks so much Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

In: Warwickshire

Thanks for the link... got it ordered                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

my van dont have rear windows so i cant use it Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sticker on my rear window reads ..
Save A Biker .. Open Your F***ing Eyes   i've had a few bikers give me a wink when sitting at traffic lights . one even tapped my window and gave me the thumbs up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Cheers WB .. ordered  Thumbs Up Wouldnt mind that one Crimmy !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got mine off my brother . he bought it on ebay for a quid , well worth the money if that's the reaction ye get from bikers  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Good link thanks, just ordered several different things of the website.                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Cheers for that and one on order :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Just ordered mine - thanks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

ordered mine as well.crimmy, yours is much better thoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption