friendship

28 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2011 16:33:04 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

shadowfax your like Jack Lemmon  / Walter Matthau  from the odd couple LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

I always treat folk like I'd like to be treated, give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but now recognise I'm a really SHITE judge of character pmsl

Thankfully I rather enjoy being a muppet and would much rather make a mistake than never find out....

It's all a learning curve and if at least if I can giggle about it or go 'doh' I'm learning and when I'm 90 and sharing my escapades with the nurse wiping my arse at least she'll piss herself laughing :-)

We've got one life-live it, laugh at it but most of all bloody love it :-)
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Friends are forever, treat them well Troubles and woes you may tell, When they are needed, always there Being supportive, showing they care.   They would gladly surrender the shirt from their back And never be heard saying 'I'm alright Jack', When times are hard and troubles rife Think of your friends who bring joy to your life.   Their discretion and loyalty are never in doubt They are always there to help you out, Count your blessings for friends who are true And be ever grateful for all that they do.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

like that sandiThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks Boody Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And on the subject of friends, glad to have you back Sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thank you Boss Mom Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Thanks to BM i have made some fantastic mates who i would be lost without.

Good mates are hard to find so i cherish mine :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7334 seconds. There are 701 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption