7th Iron Ore Rally, Cumbria - 5th to 7th Aug

68 Posts | Latest reply on 11/08/2011 14:12:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A fab rally in a beautiful part of the world.   Dancing, who me!!!  Glad to have had you in the zone with me lovely lady.   p.s. I want that guy's hip flask. Preferably full of voddy and cloudy lemonade                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Ahhhhh BL....You encountered 'THE' hip flask.....Cumbrian bikers don't mess about when it comes to hip flasks lol....did he keep you topped up with JD??  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

No Minnie lovely lady he did not Unhappy, but I was invited into the 'Red' tent!!!! I declined cus I wanted a pink one Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

As always a top rally - lovely to see you all and thank you for your company.  Till the next time HugHeart xx                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

A cracking rally, and mostly good weather which I didnt expect.

I haven't turned up to a rally on my own in years but was welcomed by everyone and had a great time. Lesson learned.
I'll be back to this one next year !!!

Now, how long until the Northmen do?
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Not many taken but those photos I did are now loaded Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Mmmmmm, thanks Ken. Most of them seem to be of me eating Lickice                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

lol @ Trish                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1496 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption