7th Iron Ore Rally, Cumbria - 5th to 7th Aug

68 Posts | Latest reply on 11/08/2011 14:12:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Anybody else going to this one ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Same date as the Yorkshire PuddingUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ah well i'll have to save the slaps for you for the next one lol

and you'll have to rem to bring my pressie as well lol

carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

me and ned def going , local to me :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I may. it is a very small rally held on a rugby pitch. Fraglette is your resident expert on this rally                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I've done this rally 3 times and it is well worth a visit.  I already had my tickets for Yorky Pud when I realised it clashed or I'd be there instead.  People are so friendly Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

o great everybody is leaving me at the mercy of the yeti !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Yeah, I'm doing this one again. A great crowd and a cracking ride to get there!!

Graham.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Grey will u protect me from the tickle of the Yeti lol                                                                                                                                                                              
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

As long as im sober ill try.....but that may not be for very long at all !!!

G                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

mmmm body armour it is then !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yorkie Pud rally for me too ........
I least I know now that  I dont have to watch out for revenge of Big Ned ... pmsl :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cheers Star i'll take it all shall i lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol.... soz hun xx  Am sure he will be kind ...... yeah right ! pmsl xx

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Any more for anymore ??????                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just reminding the Yeti that birthday cake will be in order !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

bit early for his cake, but hey im sure we can make an excuse to take one lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

thers always a reason to have birthday cake lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

need more folk to protect me from the Yeti any takers lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1321 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption