7th Iron Ore Rally, Cumbria - 5th to 7th Aug

68 Posts | Latest reply on 11/08/2011 14:12:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We are coming ....woooo hoooo
Bobkat and  I will there along with Jim...  :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We are coming ....woooo hoooo
Bobkat and  I will there along with Jim...  :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I usually go to this rally.  Unfortunately I wont be there this year.  I have to work the weekend as I am doing a night scuba diving course the week before and a deep diving scuba course the week after.

I have known the WCMCC for many many years.  Great bunch of people, usually a damn good band and catering.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Yeah more folk to protect me from the Yeti ................

o hang on they're Yets as well ...................

mmmm need to think this through !!!!

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm going to try to get to this one. Probably will be saturday as got snowball in hells chance of getting friday off work.   For anyone coming up from the south and thinking of leaving the M6 at junction 36 and approaching from the south lakes....I just searched for directions from my house in google maps & the shortest route it gives is right over the Hardknott Pass!! Shocked ....Definitely NOT recommended especially with camping gear  unless you know what you're letting yourself in for                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Nice to see a few more coming to this wee rally ,all these yetis jackie, lol, ned will be laughing his socks off at that one . never mind, even more excuse  for cake now

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

**** note to self buy tickle proof armour !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

note to self .... make sure I stand behind BJ at all times .. psml xx                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Now that is a scarey road Minnie - I did Honnister pass on the Street Bob and had to self medicate with strong spirits aka loads of whiskey lol.  Great your going to make it - Ive done this wee rally twice and it's ace xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Really looking forward to this :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will try and mind to give you money this time BJ :) x

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Star i hope nobody reads that wrong lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Perhaps i should have worded it a bit better Big smile   BJ please remind me if I forget to give you the deposit for the Murder Mystery weekend lol   there's been a murrrrderrrrr ... rofl                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ok lady but what about services rendered payment lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JB Pinch you said that was a secret ... rofl x                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Embarrassed ooops                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Embarrassed ooops                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

After speaking to the Yeti i am now in desperate need of armour or  body guard for this one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have some I could sell you you for a very large fee ... roflmao xx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Be vigilant about your rear BJ....watch out for the palm of that hand....ouch!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7832 seconds. There are 928 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption