Courtesy Costs us Nothing - except a few seconds.........

34 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2011 13:40:00 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Rhidragon the hair's all gone now, bit of a sponser thing to help out a BSB rider, hairs nearly dry befor the shower stops runnin now, and so much easier to handle, bloody cold sometimes tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Shame but at least it was in a good cause.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

and i thought it was just me who did'nt get replies                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

No busafella one of many lol - don't let if worry you cause there are plenty who will reply Thumbs UpHandshake

potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Replying takes seconds and manners cost nothing   - but its also true it takes all sorts to make this wonderful world in which we live - and believe it or not, and you may not even know it   - you might rely on those people who dont answer your PM's, for whatever remote reason   - and perhaps they might have a reason for not replying - perhaps they havent had the same upbringing as you and dont understand have your ethics/manners/personal beliefs??   I think in a nutshell it would be a pretty f****** boring world if we all thought and acted the same.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

( and drove in silver cars to work , by ones self , listening to radio 4 )                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

ha ha ha - nice one Mic                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Smile you make me smile Mic lol and yes Noodles it would be boring if we were all the same but I still think it would good for some people to think of others feelings as well - can only hope lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

why is everyone, well almost everyone, so friendly on here.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I think it's important to remember that sometimes people join the site just to have a look at whats going on.   Then for what ever reason, they may not access the site again. So this doesn't mean that sent pm's are being ignored, it just means that the recipient of the pm is no longer around.   If a pm that has been sent doesn't get a reply and you know that the message has been read, don't take it to heart that you don't get a reply, it's really not worth 'cuddling' your head about. Just my opinion Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You can always use the 'full search' option to check the peeps who have been online within the last week. If they haven't, you're probably wasting your time sending them a pm.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good posts BL and XKLBR  if you send a mesage and dont get a reply and thet keep viewing your profile just block emThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Hey ppl, does it really cost that much to aknowledge someone who has taken the time to say Hello??? Politeness costs nothing...well, maybe swallowing your pride for a moment and getting down off your pedestal!!!! Not everyone on here only send messages to try to get their wicked way with ya....Me included, i just want to ride my bike, not ride you!!!! We are in 2011, it is possible for men and women to be just friends!! (Obviously the content of the message may state the contrary)!!!! So, please, stay with the majority, take a moment out to answer your pm's, you might discover a whole new world!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

when i see profiles of people on here that have been here longer than me , and have never contributed to any posts in the forum, never been in the chat room , and never been on any trips out, dont answer messages ! i can only think , why the hell are you here?? maybe you thought it was tesco,s direct or something??

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1093 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption