Courtesy Costs us Nothing - except a few seconds.........

34 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2011 13:40:00 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This topic raises it's head on regular basis - so I hope I'm not boring people by bringing it up again Sleepy!!!!  Understand please, that when someone takes the time to send you a wee message - would it really hurt or be such an inconvenience to acknowledge it?  It all comes down to basic courtesy and kindness - to simply ignore the message or 'dingy it/rubber lug it' is not nice and frankly a bit rude.   It may be a case of getting over yourself as you think that everyone is chatting you up or has an ulterior motive, I'm just not sureConfused.  Even if it is a simple Cheers Thumbs Up - try to be aware of peoples feelings.  In general I find that most people do respond, this was a topic that came up last weekend and I thought I would put up a thread to highlight how easy it would be.   To conclude, as individuals we all have the choice as to how we conduct ourselves in this life - thank you very much for taking the time to read this Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
Honda hotlips's Profile
Honda hotlips

In: Ayrshire

Well said Katie !!, Manners cost nothingThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I know where you’re coming from BOBKAT. I see a lot of this. Too many people stuck up there own Censored. Not here though thankfully Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

spot on katie,, i say hello and message and chat to folks on here simply because its a social site,, the emphasise on the word SOCIAL,,unfortunately not every body is sociable tho,, to whom id say,, why dont you Censored off and live in a cave then!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

wot `ave i done now !!!!   (scurring off to the naughty step, sheepishly with ma tail between me legs) Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

NOT YOU MIC lol - you are very courteous and well mannered even if you don't know it Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ohhh Katie dont be telling him that ... he tries his best to appear not so LOL

But I agree with what you say ... including Mic what she says about you ! your a great guy & a big softy one someone gets to know you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont take much to reply to a message and a simple thanks but no thanks shouldnt offend any one if its a case on them been interested in you.

Ive found they some lovely folk on here and yep indeed you do get the odd ones that aint but thats people in general life.Ive had some top folk mail and had a right laugh through PM.Met a couple of folk off here and really looking forward to meeting plenty more,its a good social network too.

Dont let the odd ones ruin it for others :)
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i ager tolaly #
but if u pay your mony u can do what the hell u like (in reaon) as in all walks  of life u have them that do, and them that dont , tham that are nice kind helpfull charming and them that are Censored and im not just saying its  men or just  ladys

vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

"To conclude, as individuals we all have the choice as to how we conduct ourselves in this life."

And if i they choose to conduct it by not answering messages then that's their choice.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

Would be nice if someone just messaged me......then I can reply lol                                                                                                                                                                              
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Scooterboy  i'm with you on that one~ !                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I reply to most messages but some just don't deserve a response in my opinion.   how r u? or fancy a chat? are common examples.   I'm sorry (well actually I'm not) but if someone can't be bothered to string a couple of coherent sentances together then why should I bother my arse to respond? That's a rhetorical question, no response required.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And here's me thinking its a sexual free for all site tch, best unpack Rachel and get out the puncture repair kit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

I've replied to every pm I've had but I've had 1 or 2 I've sent ignored. That's their choice and I don't take it personally, for all I know they have just had a cr*p day and don't feel like making a response.

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

LOL Actdaft what happened to Polly the puncture proof .........Censored........... your gonna have to get those teeth filled down bud Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What teeth. only got a few left and they are all at the back.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

OMGG.................... not going to ask how the puncture occurred - could I hazzard a guess it was the ferret Embarrassed lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nar it wasn't the ferret, he died. to be honest it wasn't a bite it was the cig end through the forehead, and she was off out of the window and landed on next doors washing line.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Darn it Ayjay Your hair is longer than mine.

I always answer a message i get sent, might take a few days if i am away but i will reply.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7324 seconds. There are 1045 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption