If you're feeling down

35 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2011 14:59:14 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Raise a glass to SteveBeer RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Only one thing brings a smile to my face when I am really down Cry, getting on the bike Confused, even when I dont want to go out for a ride Unhappy, cause I know no matter how shit I feel, when I get home I know I will be grinning like a Cheshire cat Big smile and all the blues will be gone for a while. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

if your feeling down , you can allways smack the living tar outta something!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hope you're in a good mood on Sunday, thenErmm   *note to self - wear best armour, just in case*                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

pmsl awww i only smack the enemy bri, never fearLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thas a reliefApprove   *wipes brow*                                                                                                                                                                             
shorty1961's Profile
shorty1961

In: kings lynn

For me it has to be some good old rock music blaring away and me dancing, just seems to lift the spirits or get rid of my anger if in a bad mood. Works every time.   Anne Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

And me too Anne....it's music music music every time. Nothing like a damn fine bop to get the old happy hormones coursing round again                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Music on full blast in my kitchen and really let rip......

or, go for a long ride on some really  fast bendy roads.....

or, get the dog and go somewhere scenic.....

or, get stuck into a new D.I.Y project

or, have a chat with a friend you know will make you laugh.....best tonic LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

a chat with mr j daniels,,,new stockings and plenty of timeWink.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nothing like a damn fine bop to get the old happy hormones coursing round again    Hey Min - do you know how to make a happy hormone? Tickle her fancyEmbarrassed   And boody - isn't it a little early to be ..erm ..chatting ? Stockings!!! Please, leave till after the watershed.Shocked Oh, my dicky tickerOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

oooo i never chat this early, but ive had some damn fine conversations with Mr Daniels,,. and the less said about stockings and sheds the better hahaBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Skydiving? No. I’m serious now. Large donner, salad, burger sauce, chips, a chocolate éclair and 2 cans of Dr pepper. I’m going right now. C ya!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For me ~

I write..  But also when we are feeling down. it is a idea to reverse it.
and see the good in life and what it has to offer.
kicks the blues away LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i've just discovered that 6 bars of chocolate a tub of ice cream, 9 kit kats and replying to a few posts on here has put me in a good mood, I fancy getting out my bike but I can't get up!!...farts and goes to sleep, waking up in an hour feeling sh*t

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5630 seconds. There are 838 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption