If you're feeling down

35 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2011 14:59:14 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you're feeling a bit depressed, what do you do to cheer yourself up?   For some it maybe chilling to your favourite tunes, for others it might be as simple as a blast out on the bike, then again it might be a bottle of something (JD in my case) with friends.   We are all different, but as we're on this site, we have common interests so i'd like to know how people cope.   Not anything too depressing though please!                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Get my walking boots on and either take a long walk on the moors or go to a beach.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's a long walk to the beach...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

A girly chat with a good friend & a bottle of wine , be it a shoulder to cry on, anger to vent, frustration to just grrr at I know she is always there no matter what Thumbs Up

Sit there & put the world to rights, and if its not done on the 1st bottle of wine, then a 2nd must be opened to complete the job Beer

**can be a hard week *hicup* if we both need to do this LOL **                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

A bloody good stride out, anywhere, anytime!! Remember one parent's evening, being told "I saw you out walking Sat night"....it was actually 3 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

its a long walk to any beach from rochdale                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

eat !!!! then feel  worse   drink ! feel even worse still   then finnaly talk to someone and feel better Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Yep it is a long walk to the beach.... lol so i tend to go on the moors, which is right on my doorstep :)

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

dont go on the moors stay on the path feistygirl                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Nah got to be either a 'whinge and wine' night with the girls or if I'm that bad I don't want to talk then I head off up to the lakes... Them there hills always give u perspective :-) we're all ants in the scheme of things :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

if im feelin blue this is what i do,,
1 hour of taichi,,2 hours of swimming,, come home put on a funny film,, pour a very large jd,,then fall asleep upside down on the sofa with a chocolate face mask on.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
YamahaStacey's Profile
YamahaStacey

In: Cardiff

I just cry and cry and cry and cry, then go to the cinema 'On my own if i have to' and just munch loooooooooooooooads of chocolate. I have to eat chocolate EVERY DAY *without a doubt* anyway, but more is good.....   Walking is probably the best thing to do though, as it clears your mind, and is actually better when it rains, as apparently the rain helps you think more in depth!   =D don't be sad though people, just smile and cherish each day. If your unhappy let it all out!!!! !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmm try not to have that many down days if possible, but if one creeps in then take myself off, keep myself to myself,as don't like to put on any one,go for walk drive out listen to music and keep positive in life Big smile

like the saying goes is they a light at the end of the tunnel,blow that ill put a light there myself LOL

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

go swimming                                                                                                                                                                               
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Powder my nose                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You could always go downtown, where the neon lights are pretty.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

go skydiving                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I agree with actdaft, that big neon M is really pretty.....double cheeseburger and fries please                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

I'm really bad....When i'm a bit down i take the bike out, creep up along side an unsuspecting motorist, (yes, i must admit, usually an oldy) drop the bike down a couple of gears and let rip!!!   Seeing them jump outta their skin brings a smile to my face and i'm soon chuckling again!!!   Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tonight, you may forgive me, (if you read, what made you sad today' thread) . . . But JD and Mary J are going to keep me company!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption