ageing bikers

35 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2011 13:42:57 by midlifecrisis | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i agree i dony feel my age when i am riding my bike its a great feeling :) looking forward to many more years of doing so and then having a trike when im a bit wobbly lol Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I agree with Kaycat upto a point, When I grow up, I want to be a teenager.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh great - first it was teenage werewolves, then teenage vampire slayers, and now we got a teenage Viking! What a saga!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

teenage mutant ninja bikers                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

XK ...just KNEW someone would say that!!!!!!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

"I'm not just ageing slower, I'm actually getting more juvenile with each year that passes....I think it's bloomin brilliant getting 'old' cos the years of having to be grown up and responsible are passing....yippeee, it's my turn to come out and play!"

My sentiments exactly.....Couldn't have said it better myself Minnie                                                                                                                                                                             
betsycat's Profile
betsycat

In: brighton

Its great gettin older , tend to not give a s##t what anyone thinks anymore and its great shocking the younger generation with bad behaviour lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I absolutely LOVE being the nutty mother embarrassing my kids with my noisy bike...it may only be a 125 but it's bloomin noisy lol   Loving it I'm so envious...wish I could get my bike in the kitchen!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would make an interesting menuSick                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Minnie.....Got to say it was lovely to sit on and have my breakfast and lots of cups of tea Clap......i even rode it back and forth until i got all the lowering sorted out ......Then i got out on the roads and it's been in it's new purpose built home outside ever since.Unhappy

Shame really it.....it looked sooooooo good inside Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone. Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

As long as your happy and enjoying yourself does age really matter???
I dont want to grow up!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone. Cry   PML, you're so right Nealy.                                                                                                                                                                               
Widdershins's Profile
Widdershins

In: Falkirk

when I was young my mother asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, when I said I wanted to be a biker, she said, "you cant do both" :)                                                                                                                                                                             
midlifecrisis's Profile
midlifecrisis

In: Sandbach

Age is just a number..  and at my age I am glad I am to old to remember what numbers are !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 723 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption