Rivington Barn meet ride out Sunday 26th June

96 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2011 17:20:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Kay i think your trying to avoid me LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i would never do that bill lol Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

shell, im loving the new bike. alot heavier than what im used to but getting there, or a just get ewan to move it where i need it LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey Bill, who is meeting at Squires apart from us to go to next gig at weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Ken,   See the thread 'Pick Up a Pilly...'   bottom of p39                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok got that XK I must be having a senior moment not to see that, ok see yall there. Will we make it on time to leave at 10am? Yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Exclamation                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i'm aiming for 10 Ken but any thing could happen                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

always give Mr Bill extra time to get there as he is unique lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey brum brum,  i dont care what you say about Bill I think he is ok just because 10 means eleven does not make him a bad pearson lol   Yorky.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok Bill see you at 09.30 Clown at Squires. Yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill is one in a million thats for sure, you sure you dont want to tell him 9 just to be safe lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Bj you know mom thinks a lot of bill she will tell you off                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

excussee Capo Madre :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

did't realize i was so popular LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BJ, could you go wake Bil up just in case?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption