Rivington Barn meet ride out Sunday 26th June

96 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2011 17:20:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

So who wants to meet me at Rivington about 12 on Sunday for a rideout, thinking of doing the Trough of Bowland [not sure were that is but know someone will help me out] and on to Devils Bridge, than on to somewere else??????

Get your name down if your coming
or just turn up on the day
Bikerbill
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bill, that's a long rideout for you. Are you sure you're fit enough yet? Don't push yrself too far too quick, mate.Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I,m fighting fit XK. i am pushing myself but feel sure i can do it, if not i just won,t go, but someone had to organize it for you guys and there seams to be enough people interested including yourself so see you there.
PS any news on the gear you lost at Farmyard
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

hiya bill will try and make this one and hopefully give you that big hug i keep promising you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

than it's going to be worth me making the effort to get there for that alone Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Like XK I hope your not pushing too much Bill   ...   However I know you well enough that once your mind is set you will do LOL

Hope to see you there, but not sure if I will be able to do a ride out, depends a lot on how Ians work goes this weekend, he worked all last weekend Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Depends on how much alcohol i consume at the engagement party.... maybe up for the meet up and a brew tho :oD                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

is that your engagement party!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahah I was just away to buy a hat, too Wink   I can't make it this Sunday, I'm working..but hopefully catch you all at the next oneThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

looks like it's just me                                                                                                                                                                              
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

Hi Bill i was all set for ride out on sunday, unfortunately ive been to work today and im down for overtime this wkend. bills to pay u know the script.

Nice meeting you at F/Y x

kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

hey im hoping to make it bill Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

might be up for this , i can lead the way if you want bill from rivi to devils bridge                                                                                                                                                                               
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

i'll see you at rivi barn on sunday after picking a pilly up - but not sure about the ride out - my pilly has to be home mid afternoon                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

change of plan , il let somebody else lead il end up getting lost ..........ha ha                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm hoping to come down from Kendal and meet you at the bridge Bill...it's just down the road from me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Fingers crossed will meet you there Bill, as its local tho I want to ride my own bike, but it will mean I wont risk a long ride out in the afternoon I am afraid                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

time for a change of scenery, not been to rivvi barn before. looks easy enough to get there. woodhead m60 m61. simples. see you at rivvi. not got a clue where  devils bridge is so that just adds to the enjoyment of riding my bike on unknown roads.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

come on there must be some more of you who want to meet                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 798 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption