Rivington Barn meet ride out Sunday 26th June

96 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2011 17:20:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Kay xxx   but change of plans..I now have to work all day CensoredCry   I'm lathered, just nipped home for a quick shower to cool off, then out again in a min.   Have a great day everyone, catch ya next time xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Might see some of you later as going to robinsons biker fun day at rochdale...

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well it was good to see everyone there today, 

Sorry we didn't do the ride, but my back only just made it there & back. 

Thanks Ange the cake was yummmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Had a gr8 time nice to see some new faces:-) nice to see some old friends too :-) felt a bit peeved I had no bike :-( the cake was lovely yet again thanks Ang xx                                                                                                                                                                              
ktU2's Profile
ktU2

In: Oldham

Hope you all had a good ride, I was there at the barn, but had the dog with me and the new fella, he had a bike many moons ago, he is not bothered about them anymore though!!! I still love em though. It was great to see so many bikes there, that has to be the most I have seen there.  Stay safe you lovely lot xktx
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

You should have come & said Hi KT                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

great to see everyone today, and good to have a rather nice pilly lol, ang the cake was divine...i even got two slices, just got homes after a wicked weekend up north !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

great to see people i knew and new faces at rivvi,yet again ANG raised the bar with banana and rum soaked raisin cake, ruddy ell it were good !!!my taste buds are still clapping 3cheers for ang.(hippy rock chick)thanks everyone..

PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

had a great day thanks to all - didnt take many pics :-(  my bad - but ive put 6 up on the events page that i didnt manage to snap                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Have just about stopped shaking from my first big ride out! Well big for me, all the way to Rivvi and home again. A couple of wobbles and a few tears but made it there and back so feel quite proud of my little self Clap

Lovely to see so many people there - time for a Pimms to calm me down

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thumbs UpClap

Well done Ange, all those baby steps have just led to your first big one Thumbs Up

Your doing great lass                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

well done AngeThumbs Up  I'm really chuffed for you!  Big smile

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Just got back after a great day. good to meet everyone. thanks for the cake ang, it wer rate nice.I could eat a full one. decided to come the long way home via Hawes then stopped at squires and had some ice cream, thought about you jackie ha ha.                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Great ride for you hrc Thumbs Up Well done :>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Yeay, HRC!!...knew you could do it babe Hug Lovely to meet Nina, poshbird & yorkie at the Bridge and thanks for the ice cream Bill x Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great ride out Bill thanks alot.   Yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Thanks folks. I did have a wobble and lost the plot coz of the diversion on the way home but big thanks to Steve (321johno) for being my protection and having the patience of a saint getting me there and back again
Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done Ang (and Steve), it's great to see you getting the miles clocked up. Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

I think he was mainly protecting the cake LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

First visit to the 'Barn' today and definately not the last.Big smile   Had a wonderful time catching up with everyone Thumbs Up   After yesterdays party, it was a fabulous end to a wonderful weekend.                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption