BM Xmas party 2011

549 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2011 22:37:40 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

See you later for some Bill huggles Hug

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Safe journeys everyone!   See you all there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm setting of now Party                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Me, JP, Bobkat, Star and Shaksta all started early last night and I'm being forced into shopping in Brum today in my capacity as tour guide - oh well, I'll just have to grin and bear it Wink   See you all in the pub later!  Don't forget your hats otherwise BJ will shout at you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

hats ????? what did i miss                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Blimey reading this thread makes me wonder if I am going to be the only one not able to drink tonight, I have to drive home afterwards as its too far for me to have a taxi. Hope they have soda water on draft. Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm here were is every oneyour late                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Not coming to play until a little later.....you can start without me Bill LOL  and tell Weirdo.........I shall be watching him...lol   See you both later Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Oh wat a weekend!

Left home 6am saturday, drove up from kent.
Great greasy spoon breki in Solihull,then to shops looking fer an Anne Summers(dnt ask)!
You get some strange looks when u stop a complete stranger an ask if they no where the Ann Summers shop is!
Stood in said shop trying hard not to stare at merchandise...
Even worse standing right outside changing room door! (blimey they have huge mirror in them)....hehe nice corset!
Then to National Motor Cycle Museum, quick tour of 800 bikes there.
Off to NEC fer bike show, great, long q for a beer..Good time there with great companion.
Then off shopping again, lookin fer another shop...an last minute requirements before heading to hotel...Prep for partie woo hoo.
PArty was great!!  very special time as it turned out,not been soo happy fer years..  thanks all for the great fun had there.
After party party turned out to be a game of hide n seek with the hotel managment..
A great nights err sleep.. and then breki,thanks for organising the cafe to open!
Back in the car after goodbyes an off to Coventry to the British Transport museum, a must see place!  Very well done it is too.
Cuppa coffeee there an then the drive back down South.....watta busy weekend!
wattta great weekend..
immense thanks to all those who made it happen..xx
luv yer all!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 539 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption