BM Xmas party 2011

549 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2011 22:37:40 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Last years Xmas party was a huge success and I would like to get some feedback off BM members relating to whether you would like a Xmas  party this year.   May I please ask you to let me know your thoughts and I can then present them to the events team and we can take it from there.   Thanks in advance    BL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Big yes from me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i wasnt there last year due to personal reasons which a few close friends on here know, but i think we should have one again and it will be good to see members ideas thoughts etc                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Yes it was a blast last year. I'd be up for going again, dependent on the dates of course :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Both last year & the year before were a blast ... however to combine it with the NEC as has been done in the past it would have to be held 26th November as the 27th is the last show date looking at the web site.

Wont know till close the date what shift rota I will be on as I will work some Sat's, but if not then we will be there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

A xmas party would be great, last year was fab                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

YES YES YES, coz of my job i never get an xmas night out, usually watching everybody else get p****d Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thanks for the replies.   This thread is just to see what peoples thoughts are.   Also, there is no saying where (if a party takes place) when it will be held.   It doesn't have to be Birmingham again.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Think your getting your answer trish let me know if you need my help hun or should I say  tell me what to do                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

YES!!....YES!!....YES!!....YES!!....YES!!....YES!!....YES!!....YES!!....

LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

It was a smashing turn-out last year..lots of amazing people.

Not sure if finances would stretch to Brum tho'...petrol plus BnB.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

There is more than one event team and a Christmas party doesn't have to be in one place, that way more members get chance to get together to celebrate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Yep last years was a blast i must admit and yep finance is a big ??? for folks, so any suggestions would be welcome (keep it clean !!! i have no room left there to shove it !!! lol)                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

No reason why there cant be more than 1 BM xmas party in different ares, then peeps can go to which ever they choose to

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Echo echo lol                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool

I enjoyed doing both of the Xmas parties (Brum/Manc)!!! So a big yes from me!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!......BUT SOMEWHERE NEAR MANCHESTER IF POSS AS IM A SINGLE MOM!Thumbs Up.....THIS WILL BE MY FIRST BM XMAS DO!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

An xmas do would be fabby :) x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

should  get badges .does my tits in askin names  aka emdee  and ??                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

get rally tee shirts with your name on it                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption