BM Xmas party 2011

549 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2011 22:37:40 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes, sorry been out making myself glamorous (and failing miserably lol).   The Saracens Head is the pub attached to the Premier Inn (Solihull North) on A34 in the centre of Shirley and is more or less opposite the Red Lion venue on the same road.  From memory I think check-in is around 2pm and folk will probably at the pub from then if not before!  They have a full restaurant as well for anyone interested.                                                                                                                                                                               
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire

You'd better watch out Santa's coming to town,,,,, Where are my Hobbits,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Wahoooo Gandalf is here Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Woohooo
Just bought some killer heels

I think I might be sitting down a lot LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

'Gremlin the bloody white'                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Sorry you def look like Gandalf to me lol

Ang thats ok we can always prop you up :)

HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Jackie, I'm going to need all the support I can get LOL

either that or I shall persuade other people to go to the bar for me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

Thought you said provide a stick ,,,not help ya self,,, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

Head down in the van if i get to the bar ,,, less i find a bed tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

right i'v said we meet on Saturday afternoon in the Saracens Head pub at the Premier inn which is just opposite the party venue for a pre. party party, i shall be there around 12ish and yes you can eat there. Beer HugParty                                                                                                                                                                                
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thanks Bill.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Safe journey folks and have a great party Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Awwww Alice, wish you were going! 
 Hope you have a brill time at Borwick and we WILL catch up soon ! Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Please travel safe everyone.   See you all tomorrow.   Alice, I shall miss you Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Just finished work and ready to party. See you all tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Travel safe Simon, see you tomorrow Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

im there Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

see you all tomoz and catch you in the pub Bill prob about 1ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i'l be there                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

so i'm up and ready to go, see you all there                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 776 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption