BM Xmas party 2011

549 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2011 22:37:40 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm driving from South Cumbria to brum saturday afternoon & coming back Sunday, probably after the bike show.   Anyone who lives near the M6 fancy sharing petrol costs send us a pm                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

2 more sleeps peeps LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

In: lincoln
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

get ur spare towel, toothbrush,comb,jamas and anythin else i may need in your bag ................. see ya there !! xx LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Santa is coming soon lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Stop playing with him, then...Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just to clarify folks   Party starts at 7 pm goes on until 12.30 ish, they will be a couple of us on the door collecting your £3   DJ is the same guy from KISS Rally, he has been asked to play all kinds of music so as to cater for everyone :)  Feel free to request stuff when your there and IF you misbehave the karaoke WILL come out :)   Party hats are a must lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

i,ll be as good as gold then! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So we're all requesting "That'll be the day" for Madhat then!                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Music requests!  mmm since it's a Christmas Party then 'Kevin Bloody Wilson' singing classics Like:

Grandma Got Run Over by A Reindeer!
Hey Santa! Where's my Feckin Bike!

Smile

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

is there eny room left

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wooooooo hooooooo kay you coming to party Party

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kay, there's only 101 on the event page and still a chance that folk may pull out before Saturday so get your name down if you want to come along and keep an eye on the list.                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

will do thanks xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

24 hours to go folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OMG Excited .. wooooo hoooooo Partyyyyyyy Party with lots of Beer and Hug hope it dont end up in Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                  
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

on ma way wooohooooooo Party                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok, I've trawled back through this as far as I can be bothered too! Who is meeting at what pub/bar prior to the actual event & at what time?? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

There are some meeting at the saras sat afternoon hun think v knows more than me lol no comments please                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Stell I'm just trying to find that out too.. did someone mention the Saracen's Head??
I got your pm, will send one back when I know what's happening Thumbs Up   Soooooooooo looking forward to a good old catch up with everyone!!!PartyBeerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Not sure if the Saracen's Head is the Premier Inn in Solihull, but whatever the pub is called, I think folk that are staying there are meeting in the adjoining pub!! 

Stratford Road
Shirley
Solihull   B90 3AG 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption