If you get a nod from me

32 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2011 19:02:53 by oldyeti | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To me its just a friendly nod Approve                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerkez's Profile
bikerkez

In: Wrexham

joined a wile ago but not really used the site and thought a nod would be a good way of saying hi!
Kez                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great topic... had me in giggle re 'bum twitchin' LOL LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow !!!

A post on nodding, it must be all of a month since the last thread, and I believe it was about 6 weeks before that and a month before that and  .......... you get the picture.

There even 3 threads about nods all at the some time at the moment !!!

SleepySleepy

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Triumph you are soooooooo funny ClapLOL A nod is what it say's I hope lol thanks for making me chuckle Handshake                                                                                                                                                                                 
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

thank you fax for pointing out to them that haven't noticed my forum not long ago , and if they would be so kind to redirect it to page one and nod me , i would be ever so grateful .....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
angie333's Profile
angie333

In: mansfield

a nod is a nod to me tooooo...  so if anyone thinks ive been hitting on them sorryTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This thread has really made me chuckle! Even if a nod was intended with affection, there's no harm in not getting a reply - everybody can't be attracted to everyone else all at the same time. That's why life is scary but exciting and fun too :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Rion's Profile
Rion

In: Barnsley

I have to say what fun it is reading this thread! A nod is nod is a nod, no more no less, just like on the bike! But reading the posts had me in stitches!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

A nod to me is just like on the bike, a way of showing respect to fellow bikers...............                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

joined today, was wondering about the nod thing, lol                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

so having just returned from the euro trip, is the lack of hand "waving" of "nod" ing, or "foot waving" that seems to be prevelant over there, a sign that folk are worried that the approaching rider will be offended? or just that more folk are ignorant now?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5146 seconds. There are 887 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption