If you get a nod from me

32 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2011 19:02:53 by oldyeti | Go to original / last post
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi guys and gals.  I tend to dip in and out of the site. Work calls often to prevent my participation most of the time!   If I send you a nod I am just saying hello. I am not trying to hit on you, honest. Doesn't matter where you live or whether you male or female, need to keep my toes dipped into the site. So Hi, and hope to meet you sometime. please nod back or say hi :-)))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

OMFGG!! Is nodding hitting on people??? (I'm serious)                                                                                                                                                                              
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Some people think it is - i thought it was just a polite thing, but i nodded back to one member and got a load of pervy messages Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Oh Sorry Pink - just couldnt help it Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

pmsl @ bandito - it wasnt you, you're way too much of a gent - arent you ???? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

wasnt me ....honest !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Welcome back (again) Suzie lol                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

There was a time when the "nod" was actually called the "wink", but it was changed to avoid people "winking" at others and it being taken as hitting on them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OMG!! I've nodded/winked at fella's!! What will the neighbours say? Embarrassed

In my bestest deepest blokiest voice I hereby appologise for any bum twitchin I may have caused lol

loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

"In my bestest deepest blokiest voice I hereby appologise for any bum twitchin I may have caused"

LOL
LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello. I’ve done this Nod thing before accidentally. But it was the cat’s fault (really it was!). I forget where I was on the site, but the cat jumped up on the keyboard, brought some other box up on screen, I tried to click/clear it and ended up Nodding somebody. It was so embarrassing. Ronnie                                                                                                                                                                              
sunnylee's Profile
sunnylee

In: paignton

well you learn somthing new every day, i thought a nod was being polite lol...                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

This has casued confusion before!!  Smile   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=6116   triumph..........  cheeks firmly squeezed here but I did nod back!!  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

I thought a nod is a nod on this site, like it would be out on the bike. I'm now developing a complex that every biker I come across fancies meLOLLOL or if I nod first that I fancy them. I will forever remain stiff necked when passing another biker in fear of them turning round, following me home and jumping my bonesWinkWink. There again it could be a spontaneous bike meet...... Party TimeBeerBeerBeer Anyone for a rideout????, I'll nod first, followwwww meeeeee
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That’s food for thought…. When out on the bike… I’ll stick a leg out or wave….. But I won’t NOD! Lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll Nod at anybody, I just don't care if they Nod back or lift a leg or look the other way. Been doing it since 1967 and the same goes on this site. To me it means "Hello". Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Maybe it's not a nod that someone is sending, but a headbutt instead Ouch                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If that's the case, tell them to "nod off"                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This topic often crops up so I'll be repeating myself, but I can't see the point of a nod on here.     A nod, when you're on a bike, means (IMHO) acknowledgement when seeing another biker on the road. Nothing more, nothing less.   Instead of winks and nods perhaps we should have TEXT something on the lines of 'I fancy you, send this back if you fancy me' that way there's no misunderstanding the meaning lol                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

when i nod i just mean nod like when i am riding that is all it dont mean any more than that and thats why i like this site. Anyone who i have nodded at and thinks its anymore than that oops and sorry bout that its just a nod (perhaps i am getting wrong lol ah well wont be the first time and probably not the last) whistles quietly as retreats behind a smoke screen

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8130 seconds. There are 732 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption