Help the moderators

37 Posts | Latest reply on 12/06/2011 09:29:05 by Matt | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Thats me out of trouble anneka said I dont need to read the Instructions lol But eveybody else has to read them                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ya bugger  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Im a bloke just keep stabbing at the buttons till it works lol   Is that right, Boss Mom?Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well he certainly manages to press all my buttons, but then I think I'm not the only one!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

have you guys seen the new South Park?  About Apple.  SO hillarious!  "What, you didn't read it??"                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

any way back to the theme matt ,,, kitchen aint big anuth to swing a cat let alone a sheep......... (flying along at a steady 65)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Back to the suggestion Matt ... Make it so the only photos that will be approved in the profile pic album are ones that ate of the person, no others, and any others added are deleted by a MOD

That way you won't need the profile to be looked at when someone changes their best pic, only if a new puc is added
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Big smile   South Park   I love it   Thumbs Up  Watch it at  3am   sometimes Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I like the Simpsons   Spider pig, spider pig, does what ever a spider pig does.  Can he swing from a thread, yes he can cus he's spider pig.                                                                                                                                                                               
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

sayyyyyyyy what                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

bender rules   maybe that sounders just wrong                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Shell... it's unworkable, I promise you!  People DO NOT read the rules already and even when we remove helmet photos people kick off with us....  God help the site if we start deleting ALL photos that aren't of the person.   Then what do you do about the existing 1,000's of photos?  Going to go through every profile removing pics that have been online for years?  And if you don't... new members complain that they're not being treated fairly.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Matt this will work out the way its being done now its just going to take time, the more time you waste with explanation after explanation when folk don't or wont except it as thay think thay know better                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

The best excuse I get (had one this morning already) is... "I've had that photo for ages!  Why change it now?".  This particular person even went on a rant about me wasting time with photos when I should be "doing better things with my time like getting more members to join"!!!!  No joke.  2,500 new members last month isn't enough for him apparently.   If you get away with an incorrect photo for a long time, you just slipped through the net.  That's why we need people to bring photos to our attention.                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

I'm saying muffin me :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I haven’t been on this site a week and I can honestly say this is one of the best site’s since the proverbial sliced bread. Suffice it beats the pants of youtube and facebook for entertainment put together a 100 times over.

But to the point. I can see the points about the photo. But I think on an equal level of frustration is the “tell you later” option on profiles.
I can understand people if they think its impersonal or they’re shy about their appearance or religion, or whatever. But you’ve either got a bike or you haven’t got bike. Lol!
Finally talking cartoons, check this out; 'glasgow guide dog' on youtube http://www.yout...NT>

All the best

Ronnie

Matt's Profile
Matt

Hey Ronnie,   Just do you know that mods do not allow blank profiles which have no photos and no details filled in.  We WILL let profiles through which say "Tell you later" as long as they have SOME details and a photo.  But if there's no photo and no details filled in then it will ALWAYS be rejected and they will be told to create their profile properly.   Sometimes you might get a matchmaker alert though for example and you might see a blank profile BEFORE a moderator gets chance to disable it.  This doesn't mean we will be approving it though, just means you've beat us to it.  In this instance please press the "Report to moderator" button on the profile to let us know about it.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption