Star Sign: Libra 23rd Sept-22nd Oct

35 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2011 12:06:42 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My sister is Aquarian Sandi and she would agree with you whole heartedily.  When we went to Egypt in January for 2 weeks, for my own safety I would clear off now and then and leave her in peace lol.   About the sand - I'm the same now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

In: Warwickshire

I am a typical Aries... hence my butting in on this topic Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

lol suszie good to have your input but what is a typical aries ?Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

haha me too Suzie...I love being an aries woman                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i am a taurean....yes before you say full of bull sh*t lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'm an unbalanced one with the same birth date as BK so us Librans must be truly great peeps - goes without saying!!!  ;))  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

Bobkat... a typical Aries is very opinionated, pragmatic, always wants the last word, a show off, likes to think they are funny, always the first in a queue, bossy, has tendencies towards major foot stamping and hissy fits when she doesn't get her own way, doesn't suffer fools gladly and is very, very self centered when it comes down to the last few roast potatoes to be had, especially the real crumpy ones.   But in defence of them, they can be THE most kind, loving, thoughtful, sensitive, generous and most adorable people you'll ever come across.   Oh wait... that'll be me then!   Mizzi, nice to see your a fellow Ram!                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

Sorry... meant Minnie.   Aries are also impetuous and have a tendency to rush when posting comments, before reading names they are replying to! Ha!                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Yes I agree the click finger can be quicker than the brain....cos Aries are ruled by Mars, the warrior planet. Aries are pioneering, impulsive and assertive...They love starting stuff but get bored sooo easy, so struggle to actually finish anything   With advancing years this aries has had some of those very opinionated edges battered off....or maybe just learned how to disguise the truth....that I really, really do know absolutely everything about everything lol. Foot stamping and tantrums?? Surely not, can't be me your talking about suzi?                                                                                                                                                                                 
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hello peeps
i am a cancarian. 1st of july 1965 born .9.30am approx on a thursday at home in leeds west yorkshire ..
ooooeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Rossi - a kindred spirit, scarey that there are two of us Shocked mwaaaaahhhh xx K.I.S.S. rally Rossi & BOBKAT same event - woohooooooo Party   Suzi what a great description - every Aries I have met have been superb folk. Hope to meet you at an event soon Hug xx   Minnie, tantrums not you my wee lovely lassie Wink xx   Ian I thought you had bumped your head - now I know it was your horns coming through LOL xx                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

im a gemini   is that any good                                                                                                                                                                               
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

lol john...gemini= 'the twins'... i live with one but she has a floordrobe and is that laid back she's horizontal most of the time... mostly everything that's said about my sign is wrong... except that i'm analytical, methodical, self critical... i thrive on lists at work but im also wonder woman...wonder what this button does...wtf how do i get it off???? ended up wathcing a dvd with arabic subtitles until i sussed out which button got it off an hour later...please hide all technology from me because if there's a way of messing it up i will find a way lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Im a Libra.. DOB 22nd Oct.. I will be 50 next year so dont forget to buy me a drink Wink lol

Beer

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Debs if it works in the end of year camp - Rossi, you and I could have a joint celebration Party lol   Firebladejohn - "is that any good" ............ for what eeeeeek WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1296 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption