Star Sign: Libra 23rd Sept-22nd Oct

35 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2011 12:06:42 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you are a Libran do have these traits & and can you relate to them within your personality?   Librans tend to be friendly, courteous and obliging who strive to maintain peace and harmony between themselves and others.  Often make good mediators, pacifists by nature who prefer strategy as apposed to brute strength to reason with aggravated situations. The symbol of the Scales portrays that we hate injustice of any kind and will strive to right the wrong at all cost.  Librans have the ability to see others points of views at all times and will often take on the mediators role of explaining this - even when not asked to so lol.  Their moods can vary from extreme highs to sudden lows for no particular reasons.    I appreciate you contributing to this post, please state what date your birthday is, mine is 19th Oct - thank you Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hiya BK   23/09 ..   I have some of the above traits but also some of virgo ...   Mediator, yes sometimes ..(even when not invited lol )   Pacifist, i abhore violence, but will defend me and mine   Injustice, hate it, but will not fight on my own behalf ?? strange eh!   Moods... erm well yes, moody moo :) no seriously I can be the life and soul, but can coming crashing down very quickly   But i have Virgo traits too....    meticulous... ( mind my tent..lol ) Reliable ....  if needed always there .. worrier...  I worry about the silliest of things sometimes and can get quite upsett , especially about friends                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BOB I DO ASTROLOGY FOR PART MY JOB AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU FALL UNDER LIBRA AS A GENERAL, YOUR TRUE SELF LIES WITHIN WHAT TIME AND PLACE YOU WERE BORN TO MAKE IT ACCURATE. NO TWO LIBRANS WILL BE THE SAME. FOR EXAMPLE IM A VIRGO BUT MY SUN IS IN LIBRA???  IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PLANETARY POSTIONS TO GET A TRUE READING AND IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE ME TO DO ONE FOR YOU AND SEND IT I CAN. ALL I NEED IS YOUR DATE,TIME AND PLACE OF BIRTH. MAKES INTERESTING READING AND I CAN DO COMPATIBILITY CHARTS AS WELL. JUST P.M IF INTERSTED. HUN.  XXXX
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

have to laugh..... i'm a virgo... apparently i 'strive to be efficient' im driven by a need to 'get it right' ... thrive on 'lists' (wtf?)... i'm 'nimble and enjoy movement' and notice 'flaws mistakes and chaos'... think my sign says 'epic fail, must try harder and often very trying'... should also read 'propensity to lose plot, swiftly followed by marbles, will to live and hope...tourrettes is acquired through work and trying patients'... think my mum hopes my 'sign' says 'return to sender' lol... she despairs of me having (finally) seen the new tat...
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Girlies thank you.  Star I aim to have a tidy tent like yours one day Thumbs Up  Mysterymaiden there is so much involved in it - I will pm you Hug.  Mizzi, cheers lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Us well-balanced Librans don't believe in horoscopes...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED XK HOW A PROPER CHART CAN TELL YOU SO MUCH ABOUT YOURSELF HUN!!  XX                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

ofcourse we don't XK Wink ..............whispers ........yes we do LOL I think that is why I am unbalanced trying constantly to be balanced Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

4th oct  (wood snake) Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Mic (wood snake) is that a code ???????? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Slowthing's Profile
Slowthing

In: Winchester

I'm Oct 23 and this is always on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio. How do I work out what star sign I really am?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh you really are a slow thing, Slowthing...   'Tis obvious you're a LibrioWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

yes BC ( chinese star sign ) its a code for ................ .. ..... ........... .... but i cant tell you , cos i would have to kill you so the secret remains safe.....lmso ( what am i on about ? )                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

My birthday is on the 23rd of sept, on the cusp, but i would say i was definitely a Libran Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Oct 6th, I can relate to all the traits except the one about being high and low, not very often have the low one. My wife is also Libran 27th Sept, is there any truth in the fact that librans are not compatible, then again after 35 years does it really matter.!!!!!!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

35 years!  My God, she'd have got less for murder!   Just kidding, I'm sure all that BJ says about you isn't true lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am a typical Libran                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

I'm a typical leo and can put my hands up to most of my faults Embarrassed.... m.m i'm a wooden horse nudge nudge wink wink funny handshake LOL.....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Slowthing, Im not sure - it can change depending on what book, article etc  - maybe Mysterymaiden can tell you Smile   Wheelbarrow I read an atricle that Libra & Libra are the best signs for each other - so you have proved that right, good on you Thumbs Up   Thank's to everyone who is leaving a post reply, it's interesting Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

According to the professionals Libra is the one sign that gets on with all other signs, possibly cos Libra hates arguments, even other people's. My sis is Libra (16th Oct) but we don't get on longer than 3 days at a time lol.   Virgoans (my son's sign, 25th Aug) are only compatible with other Virgoans, allegedly.  He gets on with everyone as far as I know, has lots of friends. I always had compliments about him when he was little, folk telling me how well behaved he was and how he doesn't keep asking for things like other kids. He always seemed to be content with his lot, stick him on a beach with loads of sand and he was happy.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 410 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption