What 'does it' for you?

26 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2007 23:06:35 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

two songs both by primal scream both to played at my funeral movin on up and rocks                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

OGB, are you planning on working on a chain gang when ya get to Heaven? Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

no not at all just cool tunes movin on up is just such a cool tune and rocks  just totally rocks have a listen                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I was referring to moving on up (heaven) and chain gang (rocks) I'll have to stop being sarcastic, it's not working anymore lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry

Nooooooooo not Emo Lol yup deffo have to educate the kids in the right kinds of music! Took mine to see Disturbed in Feb they thought they were brilliant and I'm taking em to see Ozzy in July, Yay! WP                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol kwak dont change a thing.     I took mine to see aswad all of em at one time or another , the cure my eldest, i expect they be taking me soon i witchiest and ogb   i will finish with a  crosby stills nash and young song lol   hurricane is better more power   you are like a hurricane there's chrome in your eyes   reminds me of the lake district the sun shining barley wine and other things, driving barefoot in an old chrysler, camping, swimming, music eh bloody fantastic                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 1393 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption