What 'does it' for you?

26 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2007 23:06:35 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Song of course, what did ya think I meant? LOL   Which track(s)/band(s) are your faves?   Here's some of my faves:   Guns n Roses ~ November Rain / Patience / Since I Don't Have You Eric Clapton ~ Tears In Heaven Booker T & The M G's ~ Green Onions John Lee Hooker ~ This is Hip / Big legs, tight skirts UB40 ~ (most of their stuff)  Fairground Attraction ~ (most of their stuff) Extreme ~ More Than Words                                                                                                                                                                                       
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

mine is a band called alabama3 from south london  they done the theme tune from the sopranos and do a wicked version of hotel california                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

well now, that is a difficult one;   AC/DC. most of the old stuff Led Zep;  1,2 3,4 physical grafitti Qeensryche,  all Jethro Tull; most of there work Saxon, good hard basic rock as to John Lee Hooker,  well what is there to say but all of his work love all blues love most rock music a bit of soul. and a bit of country and if i am in the right frame of mind, a bit of classical                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

oh dear my pick is sideways !!!   what the hxll do i do about that, its just taken me an hour to get it up on system !!!   any ideas ?   Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

heres my faves all picked for different reasons .......   fleetwood mac.... everywhere whitesnake....... here i go again acdc........ dirty deeds nazereth...... broken down angel aerosmith.... cryin' black sabbath... paranoid dr feelgood... milk & alchol pink floyd.......shine on you crazy diamond the tygers of pantang... crazy nights                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote Mr Shaggy: oh dear my pick is sideways !!!   ROFL I thought ya were laying down. Is the pic in your documents, on your computer? If so, open it for viewing then ROTATE it. It may alter the quality of the pic rotating it but you could copy it first then rotate the copy.   I hope that helps.   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

leonard cohen who by fire bob dylan with the band the night they drove old dixxy down, masters of war and tom waits swordfish trombone (Album) zeppelin of course and pink ffloyd, Patty Smith, Joan armatrading (early stuff), reggae aswad (the early stuff) babylon bach chello concerto like snow patrol, white lines, and some of the other stuff my kids listen to but dont know the names of just odd songs that i like, green day some of it somtimes i love heavy metal thrash, sometime I love mellow eyes watery stuff err should i leave now there is loads of stuff im very old lol
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

the more i think about it the more i like but im still a hippy punk at heart                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Will ya quit saying you're very old, there's only a years difference in our ages and I AINT OLD Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

ok lol must be my age lmao ok point taken though and you are right of course thanks for making me aware of it my lips are sealed and it the last time I will bring it up or even think it lol xxxxxs                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

anything i can sing to ,badly im affraid , n keeps me happy                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

earthwind you should say mature or maturing not **** and that sounds more exquisite   Wink   As  far as the music / tracks i can listen to any type of music and don`t even have a favorite track                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Depends on what mood i'm in but this lot normally get my socks rockin..... Hippy trippy stuff....  Hawkwind - early stuff. Ozric Tentacles - all of it, Erpland fave album, Gong (david allen freaked me out at a 12 hour hawkwind gig) Porcupine Tree,  Noisy stuff..... Sepultura, Slayer, Amon Amarth, Three inches of blood, Christian Death, Hanzel und gretel, Quiet stuff...... This mortal coil, Cocteaux twins, Tom Waits - heart of saturday night album, the list goes on                                                                                                                                                                              
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

and i havnt a clue to all of them lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry

I wouldn't couldn't do without music but Ahhhgggg I can't choose, what I listen to depends on what mood I'm in. So here's a selection of the latest lol: Disturbed (awesome live), Korn, Metallica, Kate Bush, Massive Attack, Tricky, Portishead, Tool, Ozzy, Sabbath, Alanis Morissette, The Orb, Tori Amos, Sisters of Mercy, Pink Floyd, Underworld, Moby, The Cult, Fatboy Slim, Rammstein, A perfect Circle, Godhead, Republica, Staind, The Prodigy, Ian Anderson, Lacuna Coil, Yello, Obital, Pearl Jam, Muse, Franz Ferdinand, Bjork, Gorillaz, AC/DC, Placebo, Jethro Tull, Chiasm, Pistols, Dirty Vegas, Enigma, Garbage, Kaiser Chiefs, Faith No More, Marilyn Manson, AAF, Sting, System of a Down, Peeping Tom and The Last Dance.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

Ladyrider you never heard of any of em ?? Will lend you my mp3 player sometime Thumbs Up Witchs_promise some quality stuff there, been educating a young un with the likes of sisters + the nephilim, just had a shock in town, a young un with an alien sex fiend t-shirt on ! He must have thought it was a statement rather than a band, was far too new to have been his big brothers lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry

Lol my daught near 16 she's well into the Goth bands. I taught he good taste lol WP                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol gong (from the planet gong) that takes me back we brought them to north wales for a gig back in the day i still have an album camembert and heart of saturday night is a fantastic album tom trueberts blues is real cool as well all his stuff is and his voice gets better the older he gets..   there is aband here in liverpool play all tom waits stuff really well have a note of the date..   brought all my kids on the clash, the cure, etc so theyhad a goos grounding and now I learn off them for new bands lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

Best way to be, if you dont lead your offspring down the right path they end up listening to emo Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol emo grief                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6865 seconds. There are 1166 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption