Next Bike

22 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2011 16:27:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You on about the old GSX600F Ian? The newer GSX650F looks very different. Was my dream bike, until I actually learnt to ride then decided it was a bit of a lard arse but I still think they're a nice looking bike.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just looked at the 2011 rach, yes you are right , looks alot better,still too lean over the tank for my likeing, maybe the stomach resistance,but for someone as slim as you , i am sure would fit you a treat ( what a compliment hey )                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0938 seconds. There are 453 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption