Next Bike

22 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2011 16:27:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looking for another Bike to replace the Bandit600!   Approve Custom/naked   400/700cc   used for commuting and weekends runs Beer   not bothered about Pillion comfort but rider comfort a must!!! Tongue   (answers on a postcard!!!)   Momeg                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

hi ive got bandit and i m looking at the new gsr750 as extra bike if u d like new                                                                                                                                                                             
S24_SDJ's Profile
S24_SDJ

In: Huddersfield

Kwak Z750 or Aprilia Shiver.

Or a Street Triple if you want to own it for life! lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

Nice Bikes cheers guys!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

honda  cb 450 dx , very nice bike indeed                                                                                                                                                                              
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Street Triple definitely. Their only downfall is they're hard work above 70-80 mph. Not that you'll be going that fast cause it's naughty.

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

Ive got a cbf 500 with abs for sale if you fancy it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

there you go Momeg, and if julie has owned it , it will be looked after !!!Thumbs Up......ps julie dont forget my 10%                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

err think it was 5 Ian, any how i shall put it on the classifieds, it has a fully legal restrictor kit if anyones interested!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

swap from plastic  back to naked cheers ,ee rnot you momeg  lol ,ssuzi 1400 or yam 1300 .                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

got a xr 600 r for sale 1600 sqwids                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have had my sv650 since passing my test 16 months ago, now am looking for something that I can do the miles on

Was looking at the GSX650F however this week have sat on a 1250 bandit that's been lowered ... Very comfy ! Now I am torn lol as there's not much weight difference between the 650 n the 1250
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

Shell,
i pick up my new gsx650f nxt weekend, cant wait, its gorgeous.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ive got to agree with Contrdiction Momeg,,,,for a stylish mid range bike then the Triumph Street Triple gets my vote !! well worth a test ride !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Triumph Street Triple - def not a put-put...Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

oohh Nice Kay 

I have now got a choice to make tho, I have seen the 1250 bandit, its only 4kg heavier than the 650F ... decisions decisions !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

isnt the gsx600f a bit more lean over shell, i would defo go for the 1250 given the choice                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

the 650F  is a sports tourer yes Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well for touring the 1250  has to be a better seating postion than the gsx600f plus they have that weird pointy rear light, but each to there own...... just my views !!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

yeah but the Bandit has the new seat .. sooo nasty even with all my natural padding LOL

I am torn at the mo ... the 650 I will get a good trade in price, the bandit is pre owned, tho only has 150 miles on it, so I have to sell my bike 1st                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0479 seconds. There are 471 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption