Sunday 15 May BMF Rider Over For Day

28 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2011 15:09:36 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

brill ride over to bmf in rain and strong winds Thumbs Down.... and even tho i decided to take us on the magical mystery tour route there LOL .... we got there dint we!!! i just wanted to go scenic route LOL   thanks mike99 for finding our bikes after!!! and was great to see you and kaz and yam and cw.... i told ya im a smurf Big smile my harley does me just lurverlyyyy an i can reach the floor hahaha...not forgetting the riff raff bunch Wink... me lid dried out!!!   soz didnt see ya HondaB Unhappy .....   see ya all on the next rally/excursion/ mystery tour!!! xxx   and the bonus of course... funny story ... but we got in for nowt whoooop                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Bit of a crazy ride yesterday too Suzi, bike nearly went a few times in the side winds on saturday, humber bridge was mental, the heavens well and truly opened as poor RobL was setting off on his way back to Wolverhampton saturday tea time, few hailstones thrown in too poor guy Thumbs Down Thanks for a brill day out  Rob Thumbs Up and apologies for me not feeling well and needing my meds halfway back, thanks for buying me dinner  then too.  Felt so much better Smile I've added some pics of the entrants for the best in show, loving yours Suzi xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah that dont sound too good for RobL on way home Thumbs Down hope all dried out and good now and hope your better too Nutkin x   that first bike yuo took pics of with lots colours on tank etc is my mates bike Wink i hope he won something as its mint... i saw him and his trouble maker crew there today.....(yus you kow who ya are if ya reading this hahahaha LOL.... water.... tent....ahem) but i didnt see who won what....   probs gonna go tail end... and aim to cmap over... depends what else is on i guess!! see you sooon nutkin xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Rob got home alright, I was worried about him til he text me as promised later.  I'm fine, it's just my silly problem I suffer with, thanks for asking Suzi Smile Your mates bike was my fave, I love it - it's a pic on my FB with the words 'still drooling' lol ! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well if ya want to drool some more i think ya may be able to drool at squires on sunday Wink LOL......xxx

honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hey up folks Big smile Just got back after a fab weekend Thumbs Up Week off now to recouperate LOL Joe took quite a few pictures too Suz and some of THAT bike Wink Will put them on when he brings card over in the week Thumbs UpCan't believe we missed you Suz and crew and also couldn't find Dave LOL But it was a brill day despite getting a bit wet going over Approve And by the look of the Weather ,when we got back to Derbys, we had the best where we were Thumbs Up Hope to catch up with some of you soon ......TC ....HB x
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Well i put photos on event calender but you will need a magnifying glass to see them LOL Bit of a techno phobe i'm afraid ErmmDon't know if anyone here can mend them ? Well i tried Wacko.....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Sussed it Geek! Normal size photos now on display LOL....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1394 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption