Sunday 15 May BMF Rider Over For Day

28 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2011 15:09:36 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone fancy ride over to BMF Peterbrough...for day on Sunday 15 May (this sun~).... get a few bargains... have a larf...etc Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I've got a pilly with RobL on Saturday, see you at another event Suzi xx                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hey up Suz Big smile Will txt you Sat chick .......Have just spoken with Joe and this might be a goer Thumbs Up.....HB xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i should be at the bugsplatz rally suzi, but my friends wife is a bit poorly he has just text me, so may not be going , will know a bit more later, but if not i will come a ride over with you, any ideas for a meeting point ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah okies Nutkins.... look forward to another time chick ... dont buy all the bargains hahaha Big smile   yayy nice one HB and Ian Thumbs Up....  Big smile no defo meeting point as yet as just gaining interest first Wink -  probs be going a52 then a1 route... looks like a few of us going from notts so we can easy meet up with you if you dont want to come over to notts... or if you do want to come to notts then thats cool too and easy done Big smile - can meet at mine more the merrier                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

im at the "all creatures 5th " just round the corner . so when were kicked off may just come and SURPRISE ya                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha mic and what do ya think ya will be kicked orf for!!!!!! lmao   we like suprises.... lets hope the sun suprises us Party and you do tooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will be there sunday,would be nice to meet some bm members.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

I was thinking of going sunday might catch up with you somewher!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

You not coming up to Scotland for the tour then Bat? :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

anyone meeting along the A1                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Ill be there chick, bacon butties at the ready xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will be missing this one, there was a slim chance of being able to turn up, but my friends wife is not too bad this morning so we will be at the bugsplatz rally if anyone wants to show and say hello !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

depends on the weather with me at the mo                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hands playing up today,so will not make it that far on bike.going to try croft as not that far from me.Hope you all have a great time.

Bat's Profile
Bat

No not going to scotland Mins got too much on plus I'm recovering from germany. monies wise!!   Loved to of met up with everyone sounds really fab hope to catch up soon hey need a laugh!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey Bat do you want to meet us on route? where are you coming from chick?   hopefullyk your hand may be okies tmrw carss then you could still ride over too Big smile and lets hope this wind dies down a bit too lol lol then Clinton you can ride over tooo                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Just got to much to do so cant make this have fun and spend lots of cash                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

sorry suzie going to have a ride down to the cotswolds now shall meet up with you another time!! ride safe Bats <3                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah that a shame jp.... im gonna go cause some trouble as some peeps are on bike stands working!! hahaha.... need new summer gloves and possibly kevlar jeans if cheap enough (good make also tho!!)... whoooop Wink Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 1984 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption