Event Photos on Facebook

30 Posts | Latest reply on 16/08/2011 21:04:01 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm putting some of our event photos on Facebook so you can tag yourself there also... http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BikerMatch/19909233533...?sk=photos   If anyone would like me to put an event on there which isn't currently, please let me know and I'll upload the photos from BM to FB for you.   Thanks Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

The ones from Butlins may attract a few folk                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Both this years & last Jackie LOL Could also put up the BM Xmas do ones - show's we do other things besides camping & pratting around....oh, sorry...we were pratting around weren't we? LOL Therer's last years Barn meet aswell - with the monkey throwing contest?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Only because u were a winner eh Stella lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

errr.....me??.....was I???......ermmm.....Embarrassed **shuffles feet**  Oh so I was LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I'm doing the ones with the most photos from the past 90 days.

I should have said please give me a link to any other events you want adding, saves me trawling through the calendar looking for them all                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

hmmmm 

Me thinks I am gonna give the boss man a headache with all the pics I take LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Make a change from Ian getting a headache lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Or you the next time I see ya old un !!Ouch

I know you have to make allowances for the elderly but this is getting silly now ... pls V up his meds ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Barmouth blow away ones would be good Mat :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Lol @ JP, great reply that was.   Links please if you want me to put an event on FB, im not trawling BM's calendar looking for event names                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Dont forget the christmas party matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Please "Like" as many photos and albums on Facebook as possible, and "share" photos from the BikerMatch calendar as much as possible.  It hugely boosts our social reputation online.   The "Like" button at the bottom of every BikerMatch page is a one-click button that lets you share a page on your Facebook wall but again helps a lot with our reputation                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Uploading Xmas party pics now.  Please do give me links for anymore events you want adding folks.

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Matt ... with so many events over the season, would it not be easier just to upload all the pics once a week ? 

It would be good for BM for those who see it on facebook to see that we have so many events going on no matter how many pics are taken                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Just took a peek and the albums are fab....so much easier to view                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Think thats a layout hint Matt lol 

Matt's Profile
Matt

How is it easier? It's the same!

A list of photos and u click the one u want to open.

Took me weeks making the event photos gallery so not changing it now. :-P                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think this will take over from the event photos for me - at least you can see the names at the foot of the photos if people tag themselves lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Problem I've got with tagging photos is that everyone viewing the site has a different monitor resolution, different browser, etc etc.... it's really hard to add the tags (ok it's impossible for me, i spent days trying) under the main photo.   I wont be putting all the events on Facebook, I want people to use BM.  Just a few random albums of big events  to show people on FB that we have an active community.   The main function of tagging on here (BM) is to add the photo to your photo albums.  Placing an actual tag over a specific part of a photo is VERY VERY hard, and every browser behaves differently (So when i had it working in IE i found that firefox put the tag over someone else's face instead)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8672 seconds. There are 1304 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption