Matlock Bath Sunday 8th May

119 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2011 09:53:13 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Been home for a bit now good to see you all new and old faces dont forget cornwall only just round the corner so get booking                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a great day. Great to meet up with everyone again. Yummy ice cream and chips. Not at the same time tho lol. Lost one of my mirrors on way back :-( Anyone got a spare? Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh nooo chick  Disapprove  - i seem to remember scoob dipped his chips in his ice cream so ya wouldnt be the first pmsl LOL - shall we not mention the big sausage then???!!....Party                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Yep it wasmy bubble gum fl;avour - sccobs urs a dog man !!!   euuuuk !!!  - but prawn crackers and custard - u know who u are lol !!!   double euuuuk !!    'thanks for the twang cw ... u bu((er ...ha ha ....  and thanks to mike 99 for the ride back .... luuurverly ta x   when is the next meet up !???????????                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was more than I could handle Suz lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Was good to meet up wth everyone again, After a sudden change of plans myself and biker.thing decided against the thundersprint but still had a great day so thanks Mr. G for my seat there and thank you RobL for my seat home lol .... think i have become BM's official (pillion) seat tester hehe

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

will have to start calling you numb butt

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sorry we didn't make it, had loads going on here and was so windy

Next one ... Bill you still owe me ice cream :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

As everyone else has said, nice to meet old faces and new. There's a few pictures in now, including Bill getting his face washed thanks to Suzi and Diesel!                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Great pics Will's, as always,  not sure about Bill's date mind and looking at the pic, neither was he !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great pic Wills :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

brill pics Wills... its official ... my dog has a Camelian's tongue with the same good aim... ya wont need to clean ya teeth tonight Bill!!! Cool Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

looks like i'v pulled a dog!!!!!
chris i was only a little bi late
as said good to see new peps and old including dragon with backstreethero  and cw 1066                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Was good to see those that were there Thumbs Up Sorry we needed to leave before you got there ,Bill, but hopefully catch up soon , maybe at Squires ? Keep us posted on next meet up Big smile TC .....HB x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will get there one day !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Squires wednesday night camp over HB if it's not to far. anyone wishing to join us is more then welcome

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not a chance during the week, work, kids the usual stuff

honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

No chance here either Bill as work nights all week Disapprove Only way to ensure i get the weekends off Thumbs Up Catch you soon though Thumbs Up........HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sorry i missed the ice cream but you can all make it upto me at Cornwall                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6400 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption