Matlock Bath Sunday 8th May

119 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2011 09:53:13 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

anyone fancy meeting in Matlock Bath next Sunday

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Wont know till later in the week bill                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well Bill ! would be good to see ya our neck o the woods and sure we can summon up a few o the robin hood brigade Thumbs Up Maybe even a rideout to places only known to us local folks Thumbs Up Let's get it together man Thumbs Up,,,,,HB Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I could be up for this if weather is good too:)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Not sure if we will make it, Ian has paperwork to do lol 

Honda, good idea, we have not done a ride round the area for a while Thumbs Up, if Bill says no for this week then why dont we sort something for the future                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

still think this Sunday best, was thinking of a Lake District ride on the 15th, it's Whitby on the 22nd that leaves the 29th for another Midlands ride unless anyone comes up with any thing other

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oh no, you can't come to the Lakes on the 15th...I'll be on the scotland tour!
I've been waiting a trillion years for a ride out up here...bloody sods law                                                                                                                                                                                 
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Will keep an eye on this post Bill and see how much interest you get Thumbs Up.....HB                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'm up for this Bill.  Will take Ziggy if I've got someone to ride down with.  I would never find it on my own   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good old ziggy :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Put me down as a probable. I'll show my face at Thundersprint on Saturday, I reckon.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats right wills forgot its thundersprint                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah.... went matlock yesterday was packed as per Big smile .. not sure what im doin this weekend as yet... but will keep me eye on this one also same as honda b Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

the big day at thundersprint is sunday... maybe combine the 2?                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

count me in Bill would be good to see you hun & the rest of th BM crew :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Bill are you buying the ice creams                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

i'm going to the thundersprint on the sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

ice creams for you cw and maybe even BJ if see get there,
not sure about Thunder sprint as you need to be there early to see every thing

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

ice cream ice cream who mentioned ice cream lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

interested but thers the sprint and a help the heros ride out from shrewsbury too raf cosford too ,so many things arrgg                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption