Camping at The Roaches - Staffordshire

213 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2011 10:57:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Waits for penny to drop....                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Nope XK, you need to tell me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pm sent                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thanks XK, I really do deserve the 'IDIOT' label across my forehead.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

You can borrow mine trish                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thanks JP, that's what friends are for xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi All, took a scenic route home, got home 4:30pm, found the rain when I got to Preston, then rained all the way home, covered 570 miles during the weekend, good to meet you all, had a great time hope to see you all again soon.
ps. Keep away from the Camels !!!!!!!!!!LOL Ron.                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

HFG, the closure on the 515 may be the one I came across, two cars head on smash almost blocking the road, I had quick look at situation and slowly rode through the debris, nothing I could help with so no point in adding to the queues building.                                                                                                                                                                              
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Just looked at photos, the silk boxers came out well "or is that the wrong thing to say"Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i had a another great weekend at this one, thanks BL for organizing it, it was good to get up to the pondarosa and i thought our ladies rode  exceptional well i would be happy to include them in any of my rides out although we did have ziggy striping of along the way, the Winking man was worth a visit and many thanks to Micky bezeyes for the nights accommodation and feeding me
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

...bet he's no food left now though Bill LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I had yet another brilliant weekend with the barmy BM crew! 
Thanks Trish for organising this! and for sharing your tent with me Thumbs Up Hug   Me and Ziggy had great ride all the way to Derby from Barnsley.. on our own...then a brill ride out to the Ponderosa with lots of peeps.. and we even got up the Horshoe Pass..woooooooo hooooooo. Big smileThumbs Up   I finished the weekend off with a brilliant day at the Stars of Darley racing and then a whole day (up at 3am) in the Scania with Geoff.. but I must admit I slept through most of that.... the whole weekend just caught up with me!! lol   Thanks again for a great weekend ....you're all stars !!Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Please see the Attendees List thread.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption