Camping at The Roaches - Staffordshire

213 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2011 10:57:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Last year, we had a terrific weekend of camping at a site not far from The Roaches.  There is a pub, toilets, showers, and laundry facilities on the site and a fab pub/rock club not far away with transport there and back provided by the owner of the club.   Some of the guys also had a fab ride out on the Saturday.   If enough people are interested in this one, we are thinking about the last weekend in September.   What do you think? Are you interested?                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

OOOhhh yes. Dunno work commitments etc in september.... But this was a brilliant weekend and bopping to classic rock at the winking Man was ace, so i'm up for it                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Trish Lady get it sorted then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

not sure what work commitments will be like, but will defo be up for a day visit ... past camping dates for me too cold sorry Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell maybe we could ride past you and pretend we never saw you again lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Bit more info   I have just been in contact with the camp site owner, and the price is still £4 per person per night.   In order to link up with the Friday rock night at the Winking Man, the dates in September would have to be Friday 30 September - Sunday 2nd October.                                                                                                                                                                                  
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

will be up for this one as I missed last years camp                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

missed it last year as well but will be up for going this year Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Have booked the farm and completed the events form.  Just waiting for Sandi to approve it and let us know when its on thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Clashes with RTTW and my daughter's birthday, so no can do :(                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Unhappy BM   Love the new pic Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Tis now on the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1528                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Not sure if i can do this one.. story of my life this year...fekking work...or lack of it .....grrrrr...   Just been talking to my mate who told me about the Winking Man, last year, and he's said it's free to camp there..  might be worth giving them a ring, Trish?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

May be able to do a day ride as already have commitments for RTTW                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are you calling my kids "The Commitments"?    ...slopes off to teach them all Mustang Sally                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey we could start a group and become the new nolans lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thumbs Up will defo be there as a day visit                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell do you want to be our backing singer lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Good point Kaz, but it is so open and barren up there, it will definately be cold.  At least we are sheltered at the farm and if I go in the car I am taking my duvet anyway.....lol   I wonder if we can work the RTTW in on this??  When is it?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5352 seconds. There are 1118 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption