Camping at The Roaches - Staffordshire

213 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2011 10:57:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry Ian n I missed a lot of you but it was good to catch up with those still there,

We are at Darley Moor at the moment so will post what pics I took when we get back                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Sorry Elliemay, I wasn't having a go at you, or anyone, just reminding folk. I know I'm none too subtle sometimes. I only take my foot out of my mouth to put the other one in Embarrassed   Thanks Ian and Shell for the photos Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got back 6.30pm,,,470 miles in total,,,good wkend and great to meet everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great weekend. Good to meet up with old friends and new x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sunshine, great rideout (thanks for the pilly john) and great people - what more could you want (except maybe a little mouse with clogs on!!!) xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

another good time thanks all who made it possible for me xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Where? There on the stair, right there.....Big smileBig smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Home at 3pm 517 miles, passed 2 bad crashes on way back no bikes involved. Thanks to all for a great weekend had a few good laughs. Got in and found one of the cats had brought me a present back, guess what Mandy a mouse but no clogs, took me an hour to catch it with cats help sniffing it out. Starting to remember a few names now.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Im still bloomin singing it now.............. clip clippty clock Smile Fantastic week end and thanks to Vicky aka Copes Campin supplies lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Starting to remember a few names now   Would those be the names we called you?Wink   But wot a cracking weekend! We even had a Bride of FrankensteinCool And Bonnie and Clyde put in an appearance.Smile A late arrival was Hop-a-Long Cassidy. Oh, and that poor newbie (Mandy, u r wicked!)Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
stretchmark's Profile
stretchmark

In: Lytham

Just like to thank everyone for the warm welcome at my first BM event. I had a great time and met some really fantastic people who made it very special. Guess I've gotta say a big thank you to Mandy for using her special powers to make me look a complete arse LOL but hey - i'm now part of an Indian tribe - woohoo...... Anyway thanks everyone - it was fab Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

had a fab weekend- poor Mark!! **sniggers** Was lovely to see everyone again & finally chat to peeps I missed at KISS Embarrassed Was absolutely knackered last night when I finally got home from Darley - thanks to a detour due to the A515 being closed! Will post pics up soon Thumbs Up   PS - anyone know what happens if you kiss a Camel? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
stretchmark's Profile
stretchmark

In: Lytham

It gets the hump of course and Sniggers back Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Nah ya get syphoned iff a liss lol.  Sorry Mark had to done lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If a camel with one  hump is called a dromedary, and a camel with two humps is called a bactrian, what do you call a camel with three humps?       Humpfrey                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

What's  ' syphoned iff a liss '???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Say it very fast...                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

It still reads as, 'syphoned off a list' to me.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think 'VD' and Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

sorry, still can't work it out. Perhaps I should try to put my mnd in the gutter, perhaps that will help!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1012 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption